*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1095966-Sangos-Secret-and-Mirokus-Shock
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1095966
This is an anime fanfiction of Inuyasha.
Sango’s Secret and Miroku’s Shock
By: DarkInuyashaangels101

Disclaimer: Sadly, we do NOT own Inuyasha, Rumiko Takahashi does. Do not sue. Thank you.
**************************************************
A.N.: This story is rated NC-13 for major drama, language and sexual content , so if you’re younger, it would be best if you do not read. Also, this is an anime that you have to know the background on if you want to read it. (Inuyasha comes on Cartoon Network at night if you want to find out) Thank you!

Naraku is dead. The Shikon Jewel is whole again. Kikyo was pulled into the depths of hell (alone). Kohaku is back with Sango. Kagome and Inuyasha are engaged and living peacefully with Shippo. Miroku (a.k.a Houshi when Sango is around) and Sango and Kohaku and Kirara live together peacefully. Miroku had just now coming back from his long journey. And here is where the story begins…
**************************************************
Chapter One: Separation
Miroku was walking home for the first time in nearly a year, his journey completed. He was so excited to finally see the love of his life again. After Naraku was defeated, the group split and set out to live the rest of their lives. Inuyasha had proposed to Kagome (who had just said good bye to her life in the ‘future’ and sealed The Bone Eater’s Well forever) almost immediately after Naraku’s not-too-tragic death. The couple had gone off to live together with Shippo, leaving Miroku, Sango, Kirara and the newly released Kohaku, alone. Sango and Miroku had lived together for awhile as promised by Miroku. Until he told her he needed to go on a journey. Now he was finally “ home”. Then, all of a sudden, Sango’s gigantic Hirakotsu flew past his head, rousing him from his reverie.

“What the-?! I hope Sango is okay!” Miroku mumbled as he ran toward the source. He spotted Sango in the middle of a battle with a huge and ferocious-looking rat demon. And it appeared that his dear Sango was losing. The demon ran off with what looked to be a small bindle of cloth in his arms, with Kohaku chasing after him. Miroku ran up to a colorfully swearing Sango as she collapsed to the ground, her arm cut and bleeding. Tears were falling rapidly down her face, contorting her beautiful face. Just as Miroku knelt and embraced Sango, she passed out in his arms.
*************************************************
A.N.: Sorry for the short chapter! This is our first fan fiction so be nice! We promise the next story will be longer and that we will finish this story! The story is awesome, so don’t worry! Review please at alidancer@aol.com.


Chapter Two: Recovery

Four hours later and Miroku was sitting on the side of Sango’s unconscious form, looking deflated and full of despair and worry. He was putting a warm cloth on her head as she slept fitfully through the night. Not once had he started to doze, for fear of Sango’s recovery. Miroku had carried Sango into their hut like cabin to dress her wounds. Kohaku had run after the demon and has yet to come back. Miroku now sat battling with his conscious, trying to figure out what he could possibly do next for Sango. What did that demon take away from my love that caused her so much pain? Miroku thought. Sango softly muttered in her sleep that sounded something like, Where is the bay-? Miroku touched her shoulder in puzzlement.
“ What in the world was that?” he asked no one in particular. What can she mean by ’the bay’? There’s no sea around here!! Did I miss hear it?! Then Sango mumbled again, Where’s my ba-……-by? Now Miroku was really confused!! Since when does Sango have a baby? Maybe it was Kirara! Then the monk saw out of the corner of his eye the said cat demon sleeping in the corner of the room. Well, if it wasn’t Kirara, who or what can she be talking about?! Miroku got up from his perch on the chair next to the bed and was about to leave to think when he heard Kohaku. (A.N.: Kohaku had been running after the demon the whole time!)
“Sango! I couldn’t get ’you know what’ ba-!” Kohaku after the boy of 13 realized Miroku was there. “Oh, It’s you, Miroku! Welcome back!” Kohaku smiled nervously and then hugged the monk. “Where’s Sango?” Kohaku asked worriedly.
“I’m glad to see you safe, Kohaku. Sango is sleeping.” Miroku said as he walked past him. “Try to wake her. I think….I think that she might be gone. She’s not in her right mind. She said something about a baby. Do you know anything about that?” Miroku asked hopefully. Kohaku’s face flushed and went pale, but he shook his head no. Miroku nodded in understanding and turned and left out the door, tears leaking steadily from his eyes. If I hadn’t left her, she wouldn’t have gotten like this! it’s all my fault! Miroku thought as he sat on a nearby boulder. I’m so sorry, my love. Miroku sat there for quite some time, just thinking. Yet his thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a distant, “Why the hell do we have to go see the perverted monk?!”.
Miroku smiled at the familiar voice, then scowled after realization hit. He stood up and was met with the sight of a furious, but still beautiful Kagome with the same ol’ same ol’ hanyou he knew and, well, loved.
“Well, well, if it isn’t the cute little puppy and his mistress.”, Miroku laughed teasingly as the couple came close enough to hear.
“I am not a puppy, you monk!!” Inuyasha snapped.
“Oh, yes you are!”, Kagome pointed out. “You’re my puppy!”, Kagome smiled.
Inuyasha blushed as Kagome kissed him on the cheek. Miroku laughed at the sight and went over and hugged Kagome.
“Long time, no see, Kagome-san”, Miroku said.
“I know, Miroku, I’ve missed you!” Kagome kissed his cheek to prove her point and stepped away. Miroku smiled goofily and turned to Inuyasha, who was red with anger , jealousy, and what looked like…happiness?
“I see you still are the same old monk I once knew. Have you and Sango hooked up yet?”, Inuyasha asked. Kagome punched him on the shoulder and said politely, ”Don’t mind him! He’s just hungry. (‘Feh’ could be heard in the background) So, where is Sango?”
“She’s inside……recovering.” Miroku admitted and looked away slightly in sadness. “Sango was recently in a huge battle with a giant rat demon. It took something from her that caused her a lot of pain, and I think she is still in shock. She has gone on to a state of delirium, as far as I can tell. If she says anything…you know…unusual…then you know why.” Kagome gasped and Inuyasha said a caring “Feh”.
“Oh my gosh!How can I help her?!Why weren’t you helping her in battle?!When was this?!Where were you?!Where was this?!How did it start?!How did it end?!”. Kagome babbled on while Miroku tried to answer the questions.
“Yeah she’s-…I wasn’t-….It was-…I was-…It started-…It ended-…I CAN’T ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS AT ONCE, KAGOME!!”, Miroku shouted. Kagome jumped as she stopped talking from his outburst.
“Let’s go inside, cupcake, and Miroku will answer your questions.”, Inuyasha ordered calmly, as if reading Miroku’s thoughts.
“You call her cupcake? Is food all you ever think about?”, chuckled Miroku.
“Yeah ,well, you should hear what she calls me! She calls me-”, Inuyasha tried to say but was interrupted loudly by an “Osuwarii!!” (A.N.: Sorry if our spelling is crappy!). This set Miroku into a fit of laughter as Kagome turned the color of Inuyasha’s fire-rat robe. Inuyasha spit the dirt out of his mouth and scowled as the spell slowly wore off.
“But, Kagome, you do call me-”whined Inuyasha, but he instantly shut up when Kagome gave him a death glare. Miroku was now laughing so hard that he couldn’t breathe. He finally, very hardly, stopped laughing when Kagome threatened him with her famous death glare, too.
“I’m sorry, Kagome-san. It was just…so funny that I couldn’t help but laugh! I’ve never seen you two act like this before! Wait ‘til Sango hears-…Sango! She’s still inside!” Miroku realized as broke into a sprint toward their hut, with Inuyasha and Kagome following behind him. As he ran, Miroku mentally slapped himself for forgetting that she was recovering in the hut, even if it was for a few seconds. They finally got to the hut and found Sango sitting up in bed, hugging her knees, rocking back and forth while crying. Miroku turned beet red and Inuyasha averted his eyes when they realized Sango’s blanket had slipped and Sango had only been wearing loose bandages on her chest and arms. When Sango realized they were there, she stopped crying and smiled faintly.
“Sango! It’s been so long, babe!”, Kagome exclaimed as she went forward and hugged the wounded Demon-slayer, oblivious to why the guys were acting embarrassed. “Wow, Sango, you look awful. And your bandages aren’t tied properly. Who tied them?”
“I dunno. I remember fighting and seeing Houshi, but then I passed out.”, Sango said weakly.
“I tied them. I was…trying not to look or anything...so…”, confesses Miroku sheepishly while Inuyasha and him still had their heads turned. Sango blushed at the realization and pulled up her blankets.
“Thank you, even if it is a little loose”, thanked Sango. Kagome took Sango by the arm and helped her off the bed.
“Did you wash the wounds out, Miroku, or did you just bandage them?”, Kagome asked.
“I… just bandaged them”, Miroku said. Inuyasha groaned.
“Honeybear, can we just move on now? I’m tired!”, asked the aggravated and embarrassed Inuyasha. Sango stifled a giggle and whispered to Kagome,
“Does he seriously call you ’honeybear’?!”, Kagome ignored her, but still blushed a little.
“Just a minute, baby! I have to make sure that her wounds don’t get infected.”, replied Kagome to Inuyasha’s rather…embarrassing comment. Kagome turned and faced Sango.
“Sango, let’s go to the hot springs. I’ve been traveling a long way and I can clean out your wounds there.”, Kagome suggested. Sango nodded and they grabbed two fresh towels from the closet and they headed for the hot springs to have a long…long talk.
**************************************************
A.n.: We hope you like it so far! We were going to make Kag. and Inu. more lovey dovey by making them say ’pookie’ and ’sweetkins’ but we decided to give the manly hanyou a break. Lol. Maybe next chapter, who knows. ;) We promise we’ll finish it A.S.A.P. Thanks and keep reading! Remember, you can review this story at alidancer@aol.com! We’d appreciate it if you did!

Chapter Three: Secret Revealed


The water felt good. Really good. After all her wounds had been treated properly, the warm water really soothed Sango. Now that she was in her conscious mind, dried off, and sitting on the ledge of the hot spring, feet in the water, she had to tell Kagome. She was her best friend, after all.
“Kagome, I have something… important to tell you. It’s about what happened with that son of a b**** rat-demon. But I-I’m scared”, Sango said quietly, yet looking Kagome in the face, determined to back down. Kagome looked thoughtful and took her friend’s hand.
“You can tell me anything, Sango. I know it might be hard, but you have to tell somebody.” Sango nodded.
“ It’s about what the rat-demon took. He took-…he took-…” Sango could barely finish the sentence. “He took…MY BABY BOY!” Sango choked out rather loudly. Kagome looked stricken.
“Your baby? Wha-..What do you mean by your baby boy?”, Kagome squeaked. Sango looked down and took control of her voice.
“The night Houshi left for his journey about a year ago, we..we uh-”, Sango stammered and Kagome said, “Go on.”
Sango blushed and whispered, “We did-… you know what and I found out that I was pregnant. Kohaku stayed up the whole night with me because I was bawling. We’re-…we’re not even getting married! He never asked! But I love him, Kagome, you know I do, but I-I never told him. I don’t even know if he loves me or not! And I’m so scared of what he will say when I tell him about our baby. And now I don’t think I ever can because the rat-demon took him! I’m falling apart with longing for Houshi and for our son! I’m too weak to tell Houshi. You must not tell him…and neither will I! He mustn’t find out!”, Sango cried out, barely keeping herself in check. Kagome stayed silent for a while, taking it all in, then hugged Sango.
“You have to tell him”, Kagome whispered. Sango broke then and cried onto Kagome’s shoulder. They were totally oblivious to the shocked faces of Inuyasha and Miroku behind the bushes, just two feet away. . . . .
*********************************************************************************

“Get up you hentai baka kuso head! (perverted idiot shit head in japanese).”, Inuyasha yelled as he picked up by the collar. The yell wasn’t loud enough for Sango or Kagome to hear it, but loud enough to make his point. Inuyasha dragged a protesting Miroku all the way to the inside of the hut. He slammed Miroku against the wall and let out a stream of curses.
“You just had sex with Sango and left her!! What kind of a person are you?! I knew you were a womanizer, but still… I would never expected you to do this!!!”. Miroku just stood there, pinned to the wall, absolutely speechless and oblivious to the open door. Little did the guys know, the girls were standing outside the door the entire door, shocked silent at the sight. Kagome and Inuyasha actually had heard Inuyasha yell, so they had tactfully followed the yelling Inuyasha and the helpless Miroku.
“You are such a pathetic excuse for a human!!! You’re not even fit to lick the dirt off the streets! You are lower than scum! You are lower than NARAKU!!!”, Inuyasha screamed at the top of his lungs. All of a sudden, Miroku lifted his arm and punched Inuyasha as hard as he could, shaking with rage. Inuyasha laid on the floor, bleeding from his nose and mouth.
“WHAT THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?! I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO JUST UP AND LEFT A PREGNANT SANGO TO DEAL WITH IT ON HER OWN WHILE YOU MAKE UP SOME LAME EXCUSE OF GOING ON A JOURNEY!!!!”, Inuyasha belted out angrily.
“SHUT THE F*** UP, INUYASHA!! I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR KUSO!! IF I HAD KNOWN THAT SANGO WAS PREGNANT, I WOULD HAVE NEVER HAD LEFT HER!! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT I WOULD LEAVE THE WOMAN I DEEPLY LOVE AND CHERISH WITH MY LIFE WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD?!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY THE HELL I LEFT?!!”, roared Miroku.
“Um, well,…no. Not exactly,” confessed Inuyasha, still laying on the floor, clutching his face.
“I left to. . . Ask Buddha if I could. . .marry Sango,” pointed out Miroku as he sank down to the floor and leaned his head against the wall. “And I-…I wanna be with her even though she probably hates me right now. I love her so much!….and the son I never met,” Miroku said sadly and lost control by letting his tears spill. Inuyasha sat up and hugged his knees.
“I’m sorry, man… I didn’t know.” Inuyasha said. Miroku nodded and there was silence except for the aching of Miroku’s heart. Then…
“Houshi?” came a voice from the doorway. Miroku stood up quickly and so did Inuyasha, but Miroku was wiping his tears away. They both just realized the girls had heard everything and they both blushed.
“Sango?”, Miroku asked.
“I love you, too,” Sango said, smiling. Then she was in front of him, kissing him deeply. Miroku moaned and closed his eyes. Miroku’s hand ventured down as their tongues mingled and Sango didn’t protest for once. Inuyasha, wide eyed, got up and closed the door, now outside with the shocked Kagome. Inuyasha picked up Kagome and started walking away.
“Where are we going?!” the startled Kagome asked. Inuyasha grinned mischievously.
“Home. I got an idea…”
*********************************************************************************
Chapter Four: Love Conquers All

Sango was in heaven. Her body was on fire. Her lips were numb and kiss swollen. Miroku had moved them to the floor, against the wall. Now they were in each other’s embrace, their lips still pressed firmly together. As soon as the door had been shut, they had been like this. Miroku’s roaming hands had just settled onto Sango’s butt, while her hands were wrapped around his neck. Then Sango did something unexpected. She pulled away.
“Ho-Houshi…I um-”, Sango began, but was interrupted by Miroku’s finger to her lips, silencing her.
“I know what you’re going to say, my dear Sango, so you need not go on. We love each other and that’s all that matters. Will you marry me?”, Miroku asked.
“Houshi-”, the damn finger again.
“That is not my name, my love.”, Miroku said playfully, yet seriously.
“I will,……Miroku.” Their lips met again and they both knew what they wanted, which was to reenact the night almost a year ago. So they did.
*********************************************************************************
Chapter 5: The Morning After

Sango woke up, blinking from the sunlight. She was staring at the ceiling in her bedroom. She turned her head to the right and saw Miroku, still sleeping. Memories of last night came rushing back and she was blushing so fiercely, it could melt ice. Miroku had carried Sango into her room and they spent hours making love. It was wonderful, knowing that they would get married. When Miroku shifted, she swore she felt something against her thigh, and, if possible, blushed deeper when she realized both of them were still naked. Sango smiled as she looked at Miroku’s handsome features. He looks so cute when he’s sleeping! Sango thought. She was about to sit up when, instinctively, Miroku’s arm went around her to pull her closer to him. Sango smiled wider and nuzzled his neck with butterfly kisses. Miroku groaned out of impulse and opened his eyes. He smiled lazily when he saw her and stroked her back.
“Good morning, bride-to-be.”, Miroku said sleepily and yawned.
“Good morning, husband-to-be”, Sango replied. Miroku closed his eyes again and yawned, but opened his eyes and started licking the outer shell of Sango’s ear. Sango giggled first but then groaned at the sensation.
“Miroku..”, she whispered and pulled away to look him in the eyes. “If you carry on like that, we’ll never get out of bed!”, Sango laughed, sat up and yawned.
Miroku sat up too and grinned.
“I’ll go make breakfast and serve it to you in bed, okay?”, Miroku asked Sango as he jumped out of bed and quickly pulled on some boxers. (A.N.: I know there aren’t any boxers in the Feudal Era! Just roll with it, okay?). Sango laughed and said, “Okay” and got out of bed, too, pulling on her undergarments given to her by Kagome and a large shirt of Miroku’s, making it go down to her knees. Miroku gave her a chaste kiss before saying, “Be right back” and disappearing into the kitchen. Sango climbed back in bed, comfortable, and sighed into the pillow. She could hear Miroku in the kitchen and she smiled. Oh, Miroku, this has been wonderful! Please don’t ruin it by breaking my heart!
To be continued….
**************************************************
A.N.: Don’t worry, our faithful readers, we WILL finish this story a.s.a.p. on one condition… review at alidancer@aol.com!

© Copyright 2006 Inuyashababe121 (inuyashababe13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1095966-Sangos-Secret-and-Mirokus-Shock