*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1096225-Balance
by TFA
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1096225
Balance, the ultimate law of the land. Atlas, a world ruled by a high noble class.
Introduction of the Lost



Blast! That one was pretty close. Can't lose my wits now. He was chasing a groth. A loathsome ceature in its own right. Its shape almost giving the sense as if it were mocking a filthy dog's appearance, but had a stubbier snot and completely lacked a tail. Lanky and hunched over as though the creature's spine refused to straighten properly. It stood an impressive six feet and walked on its hind legs as though to ridicule the human form. Pale, short, and gray fur cover the groths (many groths came in a dull and monotone colors, often appealing to their hideous and vicious disposition). Not much is left of the original host after a groth infects it (only groths and lower level dae-mions transmit their diseases through simple methods such as a scatch or bite). The creature stood there aggressively opposing his enemy, but an enemy not easily defeated. His enemy: Cy the Shadow (formly known as the Dedran the Dark)
© Copyright 2006 TFA (thefa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1096225-Balance