*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1096720-A-Friend
Rated: E · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1096720
A story about an unusual soldier and his friend.
It all started when Ragna, the slutliest girl in my school pulled a gun on my friend Ariel. We were in the middle of a history class in a small room with about ten people in it. I have a crush on Ariel but I don't think she knows. My school is full of hippies so i won't try to take out my gun unless I have to.

See I work for the U.S. Military. I am a field operator, i work for a top secret division and take orders from only the president just like out of the movies.

"Ragna what are you doing?" I say. "What did Ariel do to you?"

"Absolutly nothing but take u from me. Since you started hanging out with her u haven't hung out with me at all." Ragna replied. "It's obvious you like her."

That is when Ariel shoots me a glance.

"Well shooting her isn't going to help, I will spend more time with you. If you put down the gun we can all forget this happened at all. I promise." I say but it doesn't seem to work.

"You think I am stupid!" Ragna said getting more hysterical as every second goes by. Her finger starts to pull a little bit on the trigger.

What the hell I can't let her shoot Ariel. My hand moves to my piece and before she can pull the smallest bit more I graze her arm with a bullet. It's better then hurting her to badly. I don't want to kill her. I jump on her pulling her hands behind her back and from my melt i produce a pair of hand cuffs and hand cuff her.

"I am with the government everything is okay." I say.

But it doesn't help at all. They don't care. It actualy manages to make things worse. They start complaining about the war in Iraq and a thousand other things.

I quote some country and call some units to pick up Ragna then I grab Ragna's arm and lift her up. With my free hand I grab Ariels arm and take them both out of the room. I leed them outside to my car that is sitting in the parking lot. I through them in the back and hop in the front. It is the safest place for Ariel right now because it is completely armored courtesy of the government.

Opening my glove compartment I fish around for a first aid kit.
© Copyright 2006 Ryan Maxwell (idscofield at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1096720-A-Friend