*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1099569-Life-vs-Death
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · How-To/Advice · #1099569
A little piece that makes you think, all from my hart.
As time passes, life goes on. Finding the joy the makes your day that much better is what we live for. If you fall into depression then over come it with the power of your mind. Look to the joy and the loved ones that care so much for you. Find a hobby and fulfill your desire. Make life revolve around you, because if you let life shape you, then you are worthless of the pride that so many people enjoy. Fight your way to the top, be the person that everyone looks back onto, impact the life’s of others and they will impact your life. Don’t just float through time, use time to your advantage, look it strait in the face and force it to work with you. Once you a achieve this then you are a true king of your domain. Fate hands us a key, that key could go either way in life. It could be your savior or your downfall, so use it wisely and prevail.
© Copyright 2006 Overlord666 (overlord666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1099569-Life-vs-Death