*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1100398-Loves-a-Battlefield
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1100398
my feelings
Have u ever loved someone so much that it hurts but the worst part about it is that they dont even know you exist well technically they should but u just dont ever talk or you do just not alot or somthin like that........Or have you ever goten that feelin in the botton of your stomach that you get when you see the girl or guy you like or love talkin, touchin,laughing, playing with another girl/guy................Or maybe your Best friends with the person you like you just dont wanna risk your friendship for a relationship.......Or possibly it could be that your one of the people like me thats had there heart broke so many times that there scared to even like someone in fear of getting their heart broke yet again.......if your like me youve been through it all uve took all the risks youve tried so hard youve risked everything but yet your still on the losin side you feel like you cant win for losin you just feel like complety givin up on love all together because youre tired, tired of getting hurt, feeling bad, tired of crying, tired of always wonderin does anybody love????

© Copyright 2006 The_Macktastic_Shizz;e (mountaineer34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1100398-Loves-a-Battlefield