*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1100498-Dear-Tristan
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Comedy · #1100498
Fictional letter to an old friend of Johnnie.
Dear Tristan
By: Tiana
Dear Tristan,

Your wife is dead. While you were on vacation, a few of your ‘friends’ decided to stop by. As your neighbor, you would have expected me to call the police, which of course I did not do. We still have that bad blood, so consider this payback. I watched from the window as the men in black suits did away with her. I am terribly sorry for your loss, well, not really.

Anyhow, they did a pretty good job of keeping it quiet and discreet. No one was even around when it happened, except me of course, I’m always around. Your wife was a very attractive woman, and quite good in the sack as well (Yes, it was me.)

You might remember her pretty face, delicate skin and flawless hair. Well, her face doesn’t look quite the same anymore and her skin’s got this bluish thing going on, also her hair is sort of red and matted to her face, I don’t know where that came from! You see, the men bleached the floor and got all that blood out. I think they might’ve used more than bleach, who knows. They took her body, by the way.

Let’s see, it’s been about 3 days and you’re still not back? People are going to start thinking you had something to do with this, Mister. I suggest coming back right this minute, which I guarantee you’re doing already because you love(d) your wife, correct?

I bet you’re starting to think I had something to do with this, huh? Well, that’s not entirely true. Ya know, this all began back in our high school days when that bad blood, ill will stuff began. You think I didn’t know it was you, did you really think I was that short-sighted? Well, anyhoo, I found out. You know, you really shouldn’t underestimate the nerdy kid. The smart geek with the glasses and video game obsession, I believe you’re familiar with the stereotype. Who would think two adversaries would become next door neighbors. I find that strange. I believe your starting to put things together, you’re a smart man.

If I have to leave you with a message, some kind of point to this letter let it be this: I have never forgotten about those days back in high school. I will never forget the things you did to me, the things you said. And let’s not forget that day, hat awful day when you and your friends---.

Don’t bother looking for me. By the time you read this, I will be long gone. I will be in a place where you will never see me, or maybe you will. I’ll save a seat for you.

Sincerely, Johnnie.


© Copyright 2006 T.Moses (tiana_moses at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1100498-Dear-Tristan