*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1101402-Creature
by Feles
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1101402
"Have I broken my toy so easily?" a dark voice asks breathlessly near my ear.
Creature

I hear the door open through the fog of sleep. I know I should wake up to see who is in the house, but my mind won’t function. I say, half asleep, wondering if I’m dreaming the heavy footsteps echoing down my hall, and honestly not caring if I am.

I dismiss the sounds to that of my brother. He must have forgotten one of his textbooks, as he sometimes does. He will leave shortly, and I will be left to sleep, too heartbroken to deal with the trivial matter the day will force me through. I feel my body slide back to the edge of sleep. I can feel the blurred line of wakefulness and dreams like water lapping gently against my body. I feel it, so close to washing over my mind. So close to dragging me back into the dark depths of slumber, where the dreams I so long for wait. Dreams that will ease the pain awareness brings.

I am almost submerged in my own world of illusions when I am pulled back from the edge of unconsciousness. The sound of my door being creaked open is unbearably loud in the quiet house. Grudgingly, I try to open my eyes, a sharp comment ready on my tongue. How dare my brother intrude into my room?! It is none of his business if I chose to skip school. No one would understand my reason even if I tried to explain it. They wouldn’t understand; I can’t go through the day. He left me. Left me for someone else. Someone more obedient. How can I possibly go through the day without him? How can I manage to go through life?

I never have a chance to snap at the intruder, or even to open my eyes fully. Before I can even begin to form the words I am hit, hard, across the face. The force of being backhanded stuns me for a moment. In the aftershock of the slap I feel a hand grab my neck, restricting the blood in my veins which has already started to flow faster with fear. My sleep clouded vision dims from the lack of blood. A rough, calloused hand forces my body face first into my bed. He sits on top of me, pressing his erection into my back. Even through the haze of oxygen deprivation I know I should struggle to get away. I try to scream for help, terrified by what is happening. Terrified that if I enjoy it he’ll be mad. But then I remember… It doesn’t matter if he gets mad. He doesn’t want me anymore. He has found someone else. Someone better…

The hand chokes me harder, making my screams come out as squeaks instead. Ashamed by the helpless sounds and the pain caused by making them, I fall silent. After a few more minutes of useless struggling I give up, laying still. There is no reason to struggle. The one person who matters doesn’t care what happens to me, so why try when there is no way to stop what will happen? I feel darkness creep into my vision, threatening to consume me; promising to pull me away from this nightmare.

“Have I broken my toy so easily?” a dark voice asks breathlessly near my ear.

Even with the beginnings of a blackout dulling my mind I feel my heart skip a beat. It can’t be. Oh, but it is! It’s him! My love, my world, my god.

My Master.

A joy, so complete, fills me so that I feel as though I’ll die from happiness. I didn’t anger him. He didn’t find someone else. I can still please him. I can still show him that I’m obedient.

“Oh, master,” I barely whisper through my restricted vocal cords. I can tell he hears my faint moan. He presses his erection harder against me, growling deep in his throat in response. He bites my shoulder hard, but the pain is good this time. It’s my master who is hurting me, showing me through the pain how much he loves me. I moan softly as the ripples of pain flow down my spine and back up again.

He laughs sadistically, moving his hand from my throat. He grabs my arms, turning my small body until I lay on my back beside him. The sudden rush of blood leaves me dizzy, is if I’m on a high. My vision goes gray, a result from the sudden rush. I feel his hand move down my chest as his mouth softly presses against mine. I shudder as his tongue licks across my parted lips. The feeling of him touching me as the rush fades out is intoxicating. My vision clears and I look up into his dark eyes which have a twisted gleam. I can’t stop the helpless whimpering sounds which spill from my lips. I need him to touch me, to hurt me. To claim me as his, forever and always.

“Whose creature are you?” he asks as he rips my shirt from my body.

“Yours master. Only yours,” I say obediently.

“Good girl. You’re a good girl aren’t you?”

“Yes. Oh, yes. Master,” I moan as his mouth covers my nipple. I shamelessly arch my back into him, digging my nails into the sheets of my bed. I want desperately to cling to him. I need to hold his body to mine. To reassure myself that he’s real. But I can’t. He hasn’t given me permission to touch him yet. So I lay, my fingers burning to feel his skin, as he ravages my breast. His hand cups my other breast perfectly, squeezing hard, making a solid line of need rush strait to my core.

“Please,” I beg, not able to stand it any longer, “let me tough you master. Please, I’ll do anything for you.”

“I know you will. You’ll be my slut, won’t you? You’ll be my whore,” he says, biting the soft flesh until I cry out.

“Yes. Yes, anything. Please let me touch you. Please,” I quiver as his hand runs down my side to where my silk panties hug my waist.

“No,” he says firmly, leaving my nipple to kiss his way down my stomach, each kiss making me shiver uncontrollably. When he reaches my panties, his fingers slowly slide inside them. He leisurely pulls them down to my knees, pausing slightly, and then brutally ripping them down to my ankles. He tosses the soft material from the bed, letting it land where it wants. Violently, he spreads my legs, pushing them over his shoulders until he cradles my waist in his arms. His face presses against the juncture of my legs, and I expect him to continue to be rough and violent. But his touch is agonizingly gentle instead. I cry out in pleasure, as well as built up anticipation. The sound echoes around my room, as if the walls themselves are excited by what they witness. Ruthlessly, he continues to barely kiss me, torturing me.

His touch makes me delirious. His tongue brings me to the brink of my first climax. I can feel my body on the verge of shattering, when he pulls away from me. I scream in frustration and pain. The need to complete the orgasm clenches all of the muscles in my stomach, making me cry out a second time. I reach to finish myself, but his hands prevent mine from leaving the mattress. I squirm trying to find release, trying to press my body against his. But he holds himself away from me, making me suffer alone. I wither desperately, needing just one more touch, and being denied. Tears sting my eyes before the pain of his abandonment subsides. When I stop moving he relaxes his hold on my wrists, knowing I won’t move unless told to.

“You’re so much fun, my creature,” he says with almost childlike glee. He kisses me, thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth possessively. Before I can kiss him back, before I can take pleasure from the kiss, he is gone.

“Don’t do anything,” he says as he moves off the bed, walking to my dresser. I know what he’s getting. The anticipation inside me is excruciating. I curl into a ball, trying to be obedient and wait like I am suppose to, and knowing I will fail. I need to touch myself. But he’ll be mad if I do. I’ll die without another touch. But he will punish me it I try. Oh, but I can’t stand the pain any longer!

I start to slide my and between my thighs. So close. Almost touching...

“I said don’t do anything, bitch!” he says, returning to my bed with a blindfold and something silver tucked into the waistband of his pants. He rips my hand away from my body. I try to pull back, a reflexive movement I instantly regret.

“Stop it,” he commands, hitting me across the face. I immediately become submissive, letting him pull my arm to the headboard. He pulls the silver objects from his waistband. Handcuffs. He chains my wrist securely yanking on my arm to make sure I can’t get free. My other hand shortly follows.

I grow anxious as he wraps the blindfold around my eyes. Despite myself, I begin to panic. I trust my master completely but it scares me to not know what is going on around me, and to be powerless to stop whatever may be happening. He had left the night before when I had refused his request, and then his demands. I can remember how he stormed out of the room, promising to find someone else. Someone who could appreciate the pleasure he wanted to give. The threat looms over me as I lay holding my breath, still teetering on the edge of climax, caught between my need to please my master and my apprehension.

He ties the piece of cloth tightly over my eyes. My world turns dark, and I am left to wonder what he’s doing behind the thin material. My breathing becomes more labored, from fright this time.

This is my fear. Being helpless, my arms bound and my eyes blinded. I am at his mercy now, and it terrifies me; yet in a twisted way arouses me as well. The terror mixes with my unbridled lust, making me feel dirty; unworthy.

I hear the sound of a zipper around the beating of my heart, and then all I can hear is the sound of my blood pumping faster and faster because I know what is going to happen. I can feel him kneeling on the bed. I pull my legs up close to my body when I feel his flesh touch mine.

“Relax. Take even breaths.”

I try to do as he says. I don’t want to fail him again. I won’t beg him to stop this time. It takes most of my will power to not jerk back when his hands grip my ankle. I whimper as he pulls my leg away from my body. A gasp escapes my lips as I feel his tongue running circles around my ankle. He lingers there, and then slowly moves up my leg to my knee, my thigh. Just when imagine where he will kiss me next, I feel his lips on my stomach, just under my bellybutton. I try to move my hands, to relieve the burning sensation he cased by skipping my center, but the handcuffs hold. I jerk my hands harder against the cuffs, trying desperately to get free, as he continues moving up my body, avoiding my breasts.

He stops at my neck, nibbling on my flesh. I need him to bite me, to leave his mark, but he doesn’t. Instead he moves on, kissing up to my cheek. I feel his tongue flick out, leaving a wet trail. I struggle harder against the pieces of metal which restrain me as he takes my earlobe between his teach. My breaths, which I honestly had tried to keep even, are reduced to gasps. His body now lays snuggly against mine. His member pushes against my opening, but never enters me completely. Teasingly he pushes his head against me.

“Please, please, please!” I say the only word I can form coherently. I would do anything for him. I WILL do anything, so long as he takes me. I beg over and over as he lays against me, pressing into me. I now he’s ready. I can feel him tensing, trying to restrain himself.

“Oh, please. Please!”

He releases my earlobe, pushing himself up. I imagine that he’s towering above me, looking down at my helpless body. But all I can see is darkness.

“Is my creature in heat?” he asks in a husky voice.

“Yes!” I sob as his index finger penetrates me. I push against him, trying to make him go deeper.

“Does she need relief?”

“Yes!” I cry again as he slowly withdraws his finger from my body.

“Who do you need, slut?”

I try to form the words, but they scatter from my mind as his finger reenters me. All that spills from my mouth is a helpless moan.

“That’s not an answer bitch!” he says through clenched teeth. He forces his finger all the way inside without warning. I cry out again in ecstasy. I can feel my mind going insane with the intensity of my need.

“I need you master! Please, take me! I need you!” I have no idea where the words come from, or if I’m even the one saying them. I feel his smile, even through the darkness of the blindfold.

“Good girl,” he whispers, withdrawing his finger. He moves against me again, pushing gently on the outside before furiously shoving himself completely inside of my body. The force of his thrusts make my body shatter, bringing me to climax almost instantly. But he doesn’t stop, he continues to pound into my body, only concerned with his pleasure. His breathing becomes ragged and his hands clutch my body tightly.

I cry out and moan and press into him. My legs wrap around his back trying to force him deeper.

“Yes, that’s a good whore. God you’re tight,” he grips me harder, grips me to the point where bruises will form. But I like the pain; I like the love he shows through the pain. I need the pain. Need more of it.

“Take me! Hurt me! Please, oh god! Please!” I cry.

He buries his face into the hollow of my neck and bites down as he continues to take me. The harder his teeth press into my skin, the more I feel my next climax. I know that he’s close too. I can feel it in the urgency in which he’s thrusting now. Hard, uncontrolled, animalistic sex. Not love making, just primal mating.

I cry out one final time as his teeth pierce through the skin on my neck, drawing blood. I buck helplessly against his body, moaning and withering. He loses control, spilling himself inside of me. Filling me with white hot, searing heat. He thrusts one last time, then collapses on top of me. We lay panting for several minutes before he weakly raises up and un-cuffs my hands.

I sigh deeply as he holds my body tight against his, falling to the edge of sleep fast. He removes the blindfold, tossing it somewhere. But I keep my eyes closed, floating on my cloud of pure bliss.

“Was I good?” as ask after what feels like eternity. I feel his entire body shudder against mine.

“God, you were awesome, love.”

“Did you really find someone else?” I can’t help but ask.

“Of course not. It’s just roll play. I didn’t mean any of the things I called you, and I would never, ever look for someone else. Besides, no one can ever be as good as my creature,” he says, gently kissing my sweaty temple. I smile as I drift back to sleep next to my master. No, not just my master, as I fall asleep next to my lover.
© Copyright 2006 Feles (feles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1101402-Creature