*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1102385-Teddy-Bear-Bloodshed
by J
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1102385
a thing i did on a borring lecture and it's how my mind works with normal terms
Once upon a time there was a kid called George. He had a weird Teddy Bear. Everytime he wanted to sleep, The Teddy would talk to him. George never saw anything funny in this.
When George was seven and went to school, there was a kid who harrased him. Every day, George would come home and tell Teddy about it. Teddy always sugested murder.
Years passed by and George grew up, he got a job and got married. Teddy had a special place in his and his new wife's bedroom. Very soon after the wedding, George found out that his wife was cheating on him, with the very same boy who bullied him at school, who was now a grown man. Teddy had to watch them fuck in the bedroom every day. One day, George decided to get a divorce and when he got home and got up in the bedroom, he found his wife and her lover masacred. Teddy was covered in blood, and the strings that formed his lips were now in shape of a smile.
© Copyright 2006 J (parlon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1102385-Teddy-Bear-Bloodshed