*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1102649-Glissade-of-the-cotton-crystal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Scientific · #1102649
this poems is about evolution and television
Here it involved a more devastating introduction
for such pretentious characteristics, effortless plotting against the omnious derelicts of interuption,and so with pity these lives were plucked out like the silver stain reaching out of the sea they bled,if the shadows of december knew of the cold, if only we could warn what never was before it came to be,what if the cotton ball poem was neglected by the disheartened souls of speech? ofcourse thine glory should not offend the grace, nor should the speech be reluctant of the clamour that corresponds to sarcasm, and the newton law that we deceived even the adherent of the population, no more magicians that played a part in this day, no more excuses that probably could've educated all that was explained, in fury and in mass the universal essence that was programmed with the remote, the precognition of the cardinal mind at last has broken the language of time, the glissade of lamentss, the bliss left over from the inventive structure of evolution, imagination left in sound and procreation absorbed in signals out of your head, and the steady histerical philosophy has been presumed dead, for that one absurd moment that took the invention of man, dead in a machine.
© Copyright 2006 khaosdeception (khaosdeception at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1102649-Glissade-of-the-cotton-crystal