*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1102682-My-Lonely-Shoe-love-and-despair
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1102682
A story of love and despair....for a shoe.
On a night out I saw a lonely shoe, and I was thinking...if it had a voice what would its story be, so this little story is dedicated to that single shoe I saw at night.
The day I saw my best friend we immediatley got on the right foot. We were the best of friends Him and I, where ever we went we'd be there together. We traveled paris, italy, on mountains and in snow, we went every where. When we finished travelling we'd settle down next to each other thinking and dreaming of where we'd be next. Every now again we'd play games and hide in different places, under beds or with others with their best friends. It was a happy time. But one night I tripped and fell to the side, though he never noticed i was no longer by his side. I waited, hoping that he'll come back to me, my dear friend lefty, but as time went by staying in that same spot he never came I cried.



© Copyright 2006 Veritas Nights (muvoyepp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1102682-My-Lonely-Shoe-love-and-despair