*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103152-Silvius-Potion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by EricaX
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1103152
When she parents pass away, Natalie must go live with her uncle
Prologue

The Yorkshire's were the richest barons around. Richest, most spoiled people you would ever meet. And they were proud of it.
Phillip Yorkshire, the husband of Natalie Yorkshire II, owned lots of land, and made his wealth by brewing rare potions. The entire family had for generations. His wife did the same thing, however, she made potions only for beauty.
They also had a daughter, Natalie Yorkshire III.
She, as her parents were, was spoiled. She got whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. She loved her parents more than anything, mainly because they bought her the things she wanted. Natalie's life was perfect. She was sixteen, was rich, beautiful, and got anything she wanted.
Howeve, on May 8th, her life drastically changed.
Her parents were killed in an accident. Her mother had gone out to fetch her purse, which she had left in the car, while Natalie stayed in the beauty salon to get her hair and nails done. Natalie's father insisted on going with her, and as they were out getting the purse full of money so that they could pay, a loud crash was heard.
A boy not even nine years of age yet, raced through the salon doors. He was a paper boy, who had been standing out in the corner selling papers, so he had seen the whole thing. He caught his breath and hollered, "Mr. and Mrs. Yorkshire were in an accident! Someone lost control of the horses on their coach and crashed into them! I think- I think they're dead!"
© Copyright 2006 EricaX (ericax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103152-Silvius-Potion