*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103244-Club-Nouveau
by joly99
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1103244
a story of a young woman set in a nightclub. Please r & r!
It was a typical night for everyone, except me.
It was my show tonight at the hot and steamy Club Nouveau. I was doing a show at the bar with a guy named Cody, who was incredibly sexy.... Suddenly my mind shot back to right now. Right now when my show was just coming up. Cody and I had practiced and I knew this by heart, so was I getting so tensed?
Suddenly the music started. It was slow, but sexy enough to send anyone to one of the many risque bedrooms the Club had. I slipped into my oversized men's shirt. I was wearing a cleavage bearing bikini set underneath and fishnet stockings to go with it. Wrapping a black tie around my neck, I was set. I walked onto the stage and waited for the lights to come on. Then I sat down in a chair, my back facing the audience. I stuck my butt out, waiting for Cody. He came out looking hot in loose blak pants. He didn't have a shirt on. He came up and sat on the chair, his chest to my back. Then he started groping me, touching my butt and kissing me. Then enough was enough. He got up and peeled me off too. He turned, facing the audience and shoved me right in front of him. Then he ripped open my short and threw it somewhere in the audience. I didn't even bother to look. Then he turned me around and we positioned me so that my head was on the ground and he was standing up between my legs. He slipped the fishnet stockings off and threw his head down into my chest. Then he started sucking the places that were beared. (He couldn't suck the places that were covered, and he oculdn't uncover them either, could he??) Suddenly I realized that he was doing all this tenderly, gently so that I wouldn't be uncomfortable. I didn't even know when I started liking him back for it. Suddenly he stood me up. I turned around (again) and leaned forward standing up so that all the gross men could come up to ogle at my chest. When that was done I realized Cody had to sweep me up, position me against the wall, and go for my sweet spot. Suddenly he whispered to me "Why are you so hot and wet?" I didn't know myself, but our routine was done. So we headed to my free bedroom and I threw off my bikini set. Then I put a hand to his manhood and unzippered and unbuttoned his jeans. No underwear. I was pleased. "Fuck me." I said. And he did.
© Copyright 2006 joly99 (prettykitty99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103244-Club-Nouveau