*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103989-What-ive-learned-from-this-book
by RCM
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1103989
what i learned from 'perks of being a wallflower'
Dear JLaaveg,
What i've learned from this book is that i could relate to some of the things that charlie went through. Like, liking sam and losing her or watching his sister lose her boyfriend i've been in her shoes before and it sucks. I've also learned that life isn't as tough and you make it seem you take it one day at a time and things might get easier or even harder. Like the time charlie messed up by kissing sam instead of mary elizabeth and they didnt talk to him for a while; i've been there too and that's not as fun either losing friends or changing the relationship over a little argument or a huge disagreement.
This book has a lot of morals to it and people can learn from it but also hate the book by their belifes or their feelings/opinions on things. On how Patrick is gay; people may take it hard or accept it.
Over all i think this book was a good book and teach it again to a group like us. it was fun and i would read it again.
Renee
© Copyright 2006 RCM (rcm17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103989-What-ive-learned-from-this-book