*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104004-Happy-Birthday-Baby
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Other · #1104004
Erotic Story about receiving for birthday surprises.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY

          6 a.m.: On February 7, Deborah’s phone began to ring. She opened one eye groggily to look over at the clock. She was a little irritated at how early it was. This better be good for an ungodly hour to wake someone up, she thought to herself.

          “Hello.” Deborah snapped sharply.

          A deep sexy baritone voice spoke, “Happy Birthday baby.”

         Immediately Deborah’s grimace turned into a wide cheesy grin, “Thank you John.”

          “Are you ready for your birthday surprises?” He asked.

         “I’m always ready when it comes to you giving me anything.”

         Silence filled the air and the line went dead. She didn’t think it was strange considering each time he called from his cell phone it had a tendency of dropping his calls while they were in progress. Deborah figured she’d give him a few more minutes to call back. Instead, what she got was a chime from the doorbell.

         She grabbed a nearby t-shirt to cover her nakedness to answer the door considering she didn’t want a repeat of what happened the last time she opened the door nude. John told her he would be right over and she thought it would be an erotic thought to greet him in her birthday suit at the door. Unfortunately, when the doorbell rang, she rushed to answer the door and pulled the door wide open only to see it was her next-door neighbor. When Deborah opened the door, she found a large, stocky, chocolate man standing dressed in black slacks and a white t-shirt with a wife beater underneath, at the door. He looked so scrumptious.

         “May I help you?”

         “John sent me to wish you a Happy Birthday.”

         Bewildered and hesitant he finally asked, “May I come in?”

         Stunned, she apologized. “I’m sorry, come in.”

         Her mind went in several different directions on how he was going to wish her Happy Birthday, but never expected what he was about to do. She stood aside to let this man by her as she examined every aspect of his structure. While she was checking him out, he was observing the location of furniture. He opted for the back of the couch to do what he needed to do. He turned to face her and stared deeply in her eyes, as they memorized her.

         He pulled her towards him roughly, spun her around, bending her over the back of the couch. Her breath caught in her throat she couldn’t believe what was going on. He was roughly pushing her legs apart. She could felt the warmth of his soft lips kissing the top of her round brown bottom. Her body craved the attention she was receiving. He dropped to his knees. She felt his soft lips against her moist outer ones and his fingertips slowly parting her covering. His hot breathe against her clit made her quiver as he kissed it, slowly drawing her center point into his mouth. She felt the intrusion of his finger inside of her velvet sleeve, which she firmly squeezed her pelvic floor muscles. He hummed softly sending another vibration through her body. He pulled his finger out and allowed his tongue to dive deep inside of her sugar coated walls while constantly stroking her clit, drawing her closer and closer to climax. He felt her body tense as she clutched the couch cushion in her hands.

         “Oh yes, right there.”

         He followed instruction to the tee until her heard that familiar cry of release. He stood up and wiped his face. He helped her up, walked her around to sit down on the couch, and whispered softly in her ear, “Happy Birthday Deborah.” She smiled and he left.

         Surprised by the fact that John would hire someone to do something like that to her, John had never indicated he was that freaky. She had never…but it was so exhilarating. Shortly after recovering, Deborah headed to the shower to get ready for work. Choosing a pair of black lace boy shorts and a matching lace bra. Deborah opted to wear a lime green and black knee length skirt, with a black shirt and a matching lime green and black jacket. She added a pair of black fishnet thigh highs to the ensemble. She had just finished putting on her jewelry when the doorbell rang again. She smiled. Deborah couldn’t believe this was happening.

         She rushed to the door to answer. This time she received an arrangement of flowers. Deborah thanked the woman for the delivery. She placed the flowers in a vase before gathering the rest of her belongings to take to work with her. At noon, her cell phone rang.

         “Good Afternoon John.”

         “Did you enjoy your first surprise this morning?”

         “Very much so.”

         “That’s good news to hear because here’s your second surprise.”

         Again, he hangs up the phone without warning. Deborah scrunched up her face in confusion until the phone rings a second time. With this call, she received instructions to Room 5147 on the fifth floor and she would receive her second gift.

         She used the key to the room. As far as she knew, she was the only one with access to the computer room, where she kept extra supplies. When Deborah walked into the room she found that a lounge chair had been placed in the room. A single candle with a light bulb had be placed in the room. When Deborah tried to turn on the light, it didn’t come on. She took a seat on the lounge chair to relax and wait. After two minutes had passed, she started to drift off to sleep. Then she heard a key in the door. She waited anxiously. No one knew where she was.

         A short dark woman and taller distinguished man came through the door. They smiled at Deborah. She was hesitant to ask any questions after they confirmed they were there to wish Deborah a Happy Birthday.

         “Stay lying down.” She reassured Deborah, “This is your special gift.”

         The first thing the woman did was slide her hand carefully up Deborah’s thighs to her panties, removing them so they wouldn’t be in the way. Then prompted Deborah to lift her hips upward so he could slip a towel beneath her after the woman had raised her skirt above her hips. The woman took her place by kneeling down beside her and the man on the other side. She began to kiss Deborah while he watched. His hands slid between her slightly parted thick thighs. Deborah was moist with pleasure. The woman stop kissing her long enough to unfasten her buttons to expose the black lace bra. She removed both breasts carefully. She caressed on one while he nursed on the other one, sucking on them hard enough to get Deborah aroused even more so. They both worked together in unison. His soft fingers spread her luscious lips apart, while the woman took two fingers slipped them deep inside of Deborah while her thumb manipulated her pleasure spot. Deborah couldn’t resist the urge to gyrate her hips to the rhythm they had provided. She repositioned herself so that Deborah’s treasure patch was at her mouth and the man provided the titillation in other places of her body. He pushed both of her 44D breasts together and began to constantly lick and suck on her nipples. The woman spread Deborah’s lips a part licking and slurping on every inch available. Deborah struggled to be quiet as they continued to administer pleasure.

         “Oh shit,” Deborah whispered in a coarse voice.

         The woman continued to lick on her clit while she slipped a finger deep inside of her and massaged her g-spot. Deborah began bucking her hips as the woman continued and the man continued to play with her breasts. Finally Deborah came, her mind whirling in circles as she lay sweating. The woman stood up and man carefully placed Deborah’s breasts back into the over the shoulder boulder holder, and button up her blouse.

         They both left taking her panties with them. Deborah laid there for a minute. When she got up, she decided to try the light as a precaution because she needed to see.

         Amazingly, the light came on. She found a box of personal wipes on the table with a note, “Use this to clean up. No need to worry I had them take your panties for my pleasures. No one knows what went on other than you and our two guests. By the way, baby, you sound sexy as hell this morning.”

         This made her smile but wondered how in the world would he have known what she sounded like this morning? She turned out the light and went back to her workspace making sure that her clothing was in place. While she sat in her cubicle working, the receptionists called her to inform her that she had received a small vase with three roses, two white and one red. This made her feel giggly inside with pleasure. She placed the flowers in the windowsill and went back to work. Towards the end of the day, she received another phone call.

         “Hello baby,” she said.

         “You smell absolutely delightful.”

         “Do I?”

         “Yes,” he said while taking in the aroma of her panties.

         “Any more surprises I should know about?”

         “I guess you’ll have to wait until you get home.”

         She smiled as the phone went dead. These little escapades had her mind going all day. She couldn’t wait to feel him inside of her at this point, although she had come, she need to be filled with his love stick. She grabbed her belongings as she looked at the clock and it read 4:30 p.m. – Quitting time. She said a pleasant good night to everyone as she left the office. She headed home to see what awaited her there, not anticipating what would follow next.

         Opening the front door with trepidation, she found rose petals all over the floor, a scrumptious aroma assailed her nostrils. She shut the door behind herself softly attempting to surprise her lover. He came out of the kitchen and waited until she put the vase on the end table before approaching her. He said no words; he took her by the waist and rubbed his mid-section over her rear end. She closed her eyes fantasying briefly about what was about to happen. He pushed her to the floor, pushed her skirt over her hips before feeling between her legs. She was so wet he couldn’t believe it. He lay on the floor between her legs and lowered his mouth to his new watering hole. His tongue flicked over her clit as he spread her lips wider. He drove his tongue straight down the center, cleaning her out thoroughly. She moaned and called out his name as he continued. Soon her sweet juices trickled directly down his throat.

         He changed position while she was still recovering. He wasn’t through with her yet. As she was bending over, he slapped her on the behind. She knew what this meant. He was going to give it to her until he was content that she had been satisfied. He only did that on special occasions. He slipped his hardness deep inside of her hot warm cavern.

         He pulled out slowly, then pushed back in. He repeated the process, pushed in s-l-o-w-l-y and pull back out. He spread her legs further a part and lifted up her bum, giving him a deeper penetration. She was so immersed the treatment he was giving her she didn’t hear the sloshing noise each time he drove inside of her warmth.

         “Oh yes baby. Give it me good.” She begged as she bounced back.

         “You have some heavenly pussy baby.”

         He needed more leverage. He applied more pressure to her bottom as he thrust upward into her, each stroke becoming more intense than the next. She reached down between her legs to play with her clit. He could feel her swallowing him. He adjust his position once more. He grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled back on her head while he slammed into her. Her breasts bouncing, her body quivering, she screamed out.

         “Oh Yes, yes, yes, yes!”

         The more she said yes the deeper he got. He propped one leg up to give him more power and pulled her back both by her hair and waist at the same time. She could feel his manhood beginning to throb inside of her. She exploded into another orgasm as he erupted inside of her. She squeezed her muscles draining him of his love juice. He relinquished her hair. He kissed her back as she collapsed there on the floor with him still inside of her.

         “Was this my surprise?”

         “No.” He said with a grin, just as the doorbell rang.

         He helped her up, tucked himself into his pants, and went back into the kitchen. Deborah answered the door after she managed to fix her clothing and hair. It was another set of flowers. She thanked the person and he left.

         “I’m going to shower.” He nodded in agreement and continued to cook. While she was in the shower, her earlier visitors stopped by at her lovers request. He had transformed the extra room into an extravaganza room for the night. He asked the guests to stay in the room for a while. He had fed them after the last session at her job. Now they were going to give her the big finale.

         As usual, she came out of the room in her robe, not suspecting a thing.

         “Dinner smells good. What are you cooking?”

         “Your favorite dish?”

         “Which one?”

         “Pot roast with vegetables and potatoes.”

         “Devine.”

         He fixed her a plate and they ate together. After they finished he told her he had two more surprises for her, she was excited.

         “Close your eyes.”

         Deborah closed them willingly. Placing the blindfold over her eyes and taking her by the hand, he led her to the room he had prepared, no one said a word to reveal their presence. He assisted her to a chair in the middle of the room.

         She heard feet scuffling around her but then there was silence. She reached out for John’s hand but she felt nothing. John pulled her belt to open her robe, which exposed her freshly showered body. John sat on the bed, watching her. He had an excellent idea, which would include all of them. He lay back on the bed with his love stick fully erect and asked them to bring her to him without using words. They took her by the wrists and guided her over to the bed, helping Deborah straddle John. They stretched her arms outward and tied it to the posts.

         John whispered in her ear, “Are you comfortable?”

         “Yes, but what is going on?”

         John didn’t answer. He signaled the other two to do what they needed to do. She could hear chairs being dragged across the hardwood floor. Then it stopped.

         “John who’s here?”

         “Just relax and enjoy your birthday, baby.” He comforted her.

         Deborah felt the first mouth encase her right nipple, then another mouth on her left nipple. Two different textures, but it was stimulating her. The feeling was driving her over the edge. She was able to sit with her legs spread eagle style so if she wanted to she could ride him with ease. She felt something wet below on her clit. The two mouths applied more pressure as she continued to move faster over John’s love jones. Deborah’s moans began to increase as her hips rocked back and forth.

         John reached up and grabbed a head full of hair, pulling her head backward, forcing her breasts upward to be more exposed. Deborah was on the verge of another orgasm, this one much bigger than the one she had when she first came home. Deborah began letting curse words fly. Her body wanted more. She was on the verge. She exploded calling out his name squeezing her muscles over John’s love stick.

         Deborah was exhausted. She could hear them moving around. They put everything back before untying her hands and disappearing. With John’s love stick buried in Deborah, he managed some way to get her on her hands and knees and start all over again. He worked her over, kissing on her neck, groping her breasts, finally thrusting until he came a second time. They lay exhausted on the bed in a spooning position, content. John removed the blind fold and kissed Deborah deeply as she began to doze off to sleep.

         “Happy Birthday, babe.” He says as he slips a diamond ring over her finger.

© February 15, 2006
Written by T.S. Presley
2791 Words
© Copyright 2006 tspresley (tspresley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104004-Happy-Birthday-Baby