*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104034-what-i-got-from-the-book
by tlwgg
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1104034
for school
In the book Perks, I got quite a bit of info from reading the book. In this book I learned how to beal with people in different settings. With totaly different lives and ways to live.
But alot of the stuff I knew already, and didnt realy want to be remined of. That was alright because when Charlie went through it, and I read about what he did to get through it. It shocked me in a way becase it was a lot like I would have done. The part about charlie kissing your friend that was a little creepy but it was alright if It was ok with Charlie. I am suprised how you show so much felling without regret that is hard to do I couln't if I wanted to. I guess that this book is a great life teacher. This book when I read it tought me how to deal with stuff that happens. Not all the time, like suscide, and mulestation that is somting that dosent happen alot but it did to him and he got throug it. Not saying that it will happen to me, but you never know stuff can happen. You might need to know a little about crazy stiff that happensLike that.
© Copyright 2006 tlwgg (trent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104034-what-i-got-from-the-book