*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104201-In-the-Garden-PROLOGUE
by Spyder
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Religious · #1104201
An introduction to my book "In the Garden"
In the begining there was God. Actually God was there before the begining of the begining and before that. In fact God always was and always will be. And as God created Eve for Adam so he created Clarissa for George.

Clarissa has always existed just as God has. She had no form though, unlike God. God, her creator, gathered all "Clarissa elements" into a form. This form had no mortality and existed before the creation of Earth. This organization of matter to form Clarissa was God's doing. He did it because he could and he desires his glory to be shared.

But God doesn't make solitary souls. He makes compatable souls He calls soul mates. He is their Father and as their Father he decrees them to be eternally bound.

Wanting only to please their Father the pair of Clarissa and George promise to never separate.

The spirit grows through experiencing mortality. Two souls who are to grow together eternally must experience mortality. But here the promise is broken. Upon entering the mortal vessel a "separation" of soul mates occurs. They are now like two blind folded humans holding an unknown companion's hand.
© Copyright 2006 Spyder (spyder_in_mt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104201-In-the-Garden-PROLOGUE