*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104395-the-beginning-of-the-journey
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #1104395
am new here, and have chosen to write about my favourite of obsessions 'myself'
yesterday my friend of 7 years told me very authoritatively, " i can see that you are changing. In another year, you will turn into a 'solid individual'". This was something i'd seen coming. The only thing in my life that's been constant is change! every year, every month, every week, every day, almost every moment, i'm thinkng about myself, and my situations. and in the recent times, i've started acting and not just thinking. Acting upon your findings is the most important thing needed to advance in the game of life. now i think i've understood what i want in life. so my friend meant that i was not / am not a 'solid' his rating:). now, what is a solid!! i am being bombarded with a series of eye-opening experiences and multitudes of exposure since the last 7 years, and am still wandering in an ever expanding whirlpool, in newer surroundings, encoutering newer situations. the moment i stepped out of the umbrella of family and the systems of thought strictly followed and firmly believed in by the family, my world became much more fun, and needless to say, painful.
© Copyright 2006 mindraider (outlook at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104395-the-beginning-of-the-journey