*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104457-Perks-of-being-a-wallflower
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1104457
what i learned from the book
What I learned from the book is that you can't always do things that your friends want you to do no matter how hard they may begg you. Just say NO, if you don't you will never learn to make you own choices in life. I had the same problem when it came to doing drugs with my friends. They wanted me to and guess what I got sucked into the wounderful world of peer pressure. Then I was in school one day and one of my friends came to school and asked me if I wanted to get high and of course I said yes. That had to be the most dumbest thing I had done. Well the next thing that happened is that we came back high and we got told on by a girl in one of our classes. The cops came to the school and we got arrested. I got 6 months of probation and 30 hrs. of community service.
I also learned that never be afriad to tell someone a secret that has been on your chest for a long time. Like when I found out that Charlie was molested by his Aunt Helen that was a very big shocker. What I can't understand is why didn't he just tell someone that he was being molested. I learned not to keep stuff in you need to let it all out. If you kep it closed up for as long as Charlie did it could take longer to heal for that. I also learned to be your self and never judge people for what they look like, but for their personality. Personality is what counts the most in life. Charlie when he went out with Mary Elizabeth he judged her for the way she looked and not for her personality. I have learned a lot from this book and I suggest that you teach it again for sure it was a great book.


*Heart* b_tinker *Heart*

© Copyright 2006 b_tinker (b_tinker_888 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104457-Perks-of-being-a-wallflower