*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1105245-I-am-like
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #1105245
Perks of me and Patrick
Hi my name is Glenn and if I was to compare myself to any character from the book Perks of Being a Wallflower I would honestly compare myself to Patrick. He's a nice guy and he's who he wants to be no questions asked. He gets along with almost everybody and besides the whole gender challenged thing no offense to anyone out there but besides that one thing me and Pat are quite similar. I mean if was ever in a situation to help someone out that had horrible opinions of me, I know for some odd reason I would. Who knows if they would ever do the same for me, but what can you do? I also differ from Patrick in the sense of my self absorbing world is more to me than my friends. I know it's not right, but first come first serve, and I am always first when it comes to my life unless someone less less fortunate than me needs it. If you asked me what I thought about Patrick, I would say it can always go bad when you love someone and their afraid to love you back. Pat should gets someone else who can respect the fact that Patrick isnt discouraged about going public with his feelings. Pats a good guy and regardless of what he does he should stick to it.
© Copyright 2006 chief101 (chief101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1105245-I-am-like