*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1106853-A-Work-in-Progress
by Meagan
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Experience · #1106853
teenage life .. hello
“So … what now?” he said smirking.

Oh … she had plans, but he wasn’t going to know them quite yet. He didn’t really know anything pertaining her. How much she hated him. How she hated that smirk. How his left front tooth was slightly longer than the other and it drover her up the wall. How he never shaved his face. How he screwed her over. How he cheated on her with a mutual friend. A friend that they hung out together with. Along with this “friend’s” boyfriend.

She was looking at him as he put his green cotton shirt back on. He had strong facial features, pouty lips and deep hazel eyes. His body was tanned and sculpted. There was a faint scar on his left arm from a playground accident many years ago. Before the sight of his body made her excited, but now … it made her queasy. It filled her with hatred. She watched him pull on his faded blue jeans. She had seen him do it a million times, but this time was different. He did it with arrogance. He felt like he had accomplished something great. If he had any idea.

Gwen had just turned 18. She was gorgeous with her light blue eyes and long flowing auburn hair that hung down nearly to her waist. She was average height, about 5’5” and slender. Her junior year was over and she had just a few things to get done before gliding into her senior year at Riverbrook High. Gwen had an experienced life. There was trauma here and there, but nothing too over the top. She was fun, wild and outgoing. Her friends loved her and she was always there for them. Her one main flaw though, was her evilness. She was revengeful. She once broke a girl’s nose in middle school for accidentally tripping her in a race for track. That trait of Gwen’s hadn’t changed much since those and days … and this story will prove no different.

Gwen and Derk had known each other since he spilled paint on her shoes in kindergarten. Gwen had retaliated by pouring macaroni in his apple juice. These games went on until their freshman year. A prank that Derk played had gone horribly wrong and somehow that got stuck in a broom closet at school for 7 hours. So well, after seven hours you’re either going to hate the person ... or fall in love with them. Obviously the latter of the two happened.

To be Continued …
© Copyright 2006 Meagan (dandyascandy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1106853-A-Work-in-Progress