*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1107517-Through-my-eyes
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Teen · #1107517
This is a poem about the world we live in and what it has become.
Life is a test, Life is a journey.
Life has many surprises and obstacles we must over come.
Life is filled with love and hate, happiness and sorrow, laughter and cries filled with pain, people are accepted and some are rejected.
The world is a cruel place where sometimes hatered and feelings of anger and prejudice can take over and leave us with nothing but broken hearts and shatered souls. Human sympathy and compassion fades alittle more with each day, like drops of rain falling to the ground and slowly disappear without a trace, or so it may seem. The world will never be complete without this sympathy where people can look past the color and religious beliefs and see nothing more or less then a person just like themself and be able to feel sympathy and love. Looking at the world through my eyes you see good and bad but mostly a scary place with lots problems and you feel helpless while wishing you could make a difference.
© Copyright 2006 Saleeha90 (saleeha90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1107517-Through-my-eyes