*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1107539-Dragons-Love-Chap-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fel
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1107539
second work of mine, 1st one lost me inmaking it (maybe ill get back to it, eventually)
I was always fascinated with mythical creatures, particularly dragons. This infatuation later led to my love, and mate, but that is c oming later.

As a boy, I was always an outcast. I had no freinds, and was always considered the weird kid.One reason for this was the fact that other boys would play with action figures and toy guns. I had dragon models and a tub of clay, of which I molded dragons in various shapes and poses.

Later on in High School, Other guys had posters and pictures of women on their bedroom walls. I had posters of dragons accompanied by maps and charts of regions around the world where they may be. In college, I took Zoology courses, majpring in a cryptozoology class.My mid term was itself on the Possibility of Living Dragons and Their impact on Past Human Life. I passed.

After school, I traveled worldwide. I suppose that it was a good thing that my father was rich, otherwise he would have been broke from all of the money I asked of him. I first went to South America, exploring the deep jungles for 8 months. After, I moved to the Mid Atlantic Ridge and studied underwater formations and possible habitable areas for undersea serpents. Next I went to the Himalayas and spent another year here. I thought I was happy during my travels, but in fact I was tired, depressed, and lonely.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Overall, I spent five years of traveling before I came to the Carpathian Mountain Range. I had just arrived by train in a small town, and had gotten a small room at a local Inn. I dropped my stuff off in my sleeping cubby, and went downstairs to do some research. The place was saturated in myths and legends, most about dragonkind.

I probably stayed too long, and couldn't help but indulge myself in some of the local alcohol. I was on my way to my room (none too steady), when I heard a muffled sound. I stopped and used the wall for support while I listened. It came again. I located the sound to be behind one of the doors, which was fortunately unlocked.

Inside, was a man and one of the serving girls laying on a
© Copyright 2006 Fel (fel_4321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1107539-Dragons-Love-Chap-1