*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1107760-Hayley
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1107760
A short shower scene.
The hot water runs over her skin as his lips kiss the back of her neck, his hands sliding down from her shoulders, round her waist, to pull her close. She raises her head as his lips move round her neck and the water sprays over her breasts running down her body over his hands. His hands slide up her smooth wet body to her round soft breasts, the water running over them making them warm and soft. She groans as his fingertips excite her nipples, squeezing them gently making the stick out from the flow of the water like outcrops of rocks in a waterfall.

He pulls her closer his hard cock pressing against her soft round ass. She falls forward her hands pressed against the tiles, her legs apart, allowing him to slide between them and press between her thighs. His hands grip her breasts harder as he pushes his body hard against her. She lifts her head into the jet from the shower the hot water hitting her face; she moans as moans as his cock presses harder, she wants it inside so badly. Her mouth fills with water, her need for him to great for her to notice the water tumbling over her chin.

His hands move down to her waist and he turns her round by her hips. His one hand moves up behind her head, beneath the wet blonde hair. Pulling her against him they kiss passionately their lips crushed between their teeth as they try to press harder and harder together as their tongues hungrily explore each other’s mouths. He slides his other hand down her back and over her ass and down the back of his leg. Lifting her leg up he pushes her back against the tiles and she wraps her leg round him. Releasing her head, he lifts her leg round him holding her body up against the tiles.

Holding tightly round his neck moves her mouth to his ear and whispers, “I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to make me scream.” In response, he lifts her higher letting her legs lock round him and freeing his one arm. Holding his throbbing cock, he pushes the tip into her, barely penetrating her. She begins to let herself slide down him feeling herself being impaled by the throbbing member. Feeling it moving deeper inside her makes her want to scream but she wont allow that yet and instead bites into his shoulder. The teeth pinching his skin makes him jerk his head back his face moving into the full blast of the shower. He lets the water hit his face until she is fully impaled on him and moves her teeth from his shoulder leaving a bright red mark in the skin.

Slowly he begins sliding back and forth. With her body pressed hard against the wet tiles, he still needs a lot of strength to stop her sliding down. With both hands holding her ass tight, his fingers sinking into her soft flesh, he begins to pump faster and harder. Her nails claw at his back and she now lets herself scream. Every thrust forcing a new scream from her as her body edges towards climax. As he builds up speed, the screams merge.

She tilts her head back as she feels her orgasm ready to tear through her body. Her arms squeeze him tight, her breasts squashed against his chest, her heart pounding beneath.

Through a combination of lifting her and sliding back, he manages to slide out of her. Feeling his cock leave her body she sighs and her head collapses on his shoulder. Then with one strong movement, he thrusts fully into her pulling her down to meet his upwards thrust. She releases a huge scream at the shock as her orgasm races through her. The sudden drive deep inside her causing a wave of pleasure crested with pain coursing through her body. Her orgasm is prolonged as his cock swells as his cum explodes into her, surge after surge pumps more into her his cock throbbing with every pump.

Her orgasm dies down as his last is shot into her but a few small thrusts of his spent cock and a second charges through her. She can feel a flood of cum released from her, both his and her own, running down the back of her tense toned legs, mixing with the water from the shower that is beginning to go cold. It runs down his legs and is finally washed away as their heat, like the waters heat, is finally cooled.
© Copyright 2006 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1107760-Hayley