*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108126-Letter-to-Me-II
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Other · #1108126
Just a letter to me
This is only me again...writing to me...again. This time from 1st person. I think I like talking to myself more than other people. Only because I never know what it is they're thinking and I only have to guess a little with me. Not much has changed. I'm still the only girl having schitzofranic conversations with myself. All the boys are getting around to figuring out that I don't like them. Not just as freinds, but as anything more. My boyfreind is the only guy I can see myself with and this is only because he says he loves me. Something happened with him and another girl (my ex-freind) last year, but I took him back and forgave him, so I guess that means I love him back. He never stops saying sorry about it and it was over a year ago. He and I have been together for over a year now and I'm still trying not to do to him what he did to me. It hurts and I don't want to hurt him. It's pretty, the ring on my finger. All shiny and stuff. It's silver with 7 diamonds in it. Three on each side of the largest one. He says it's okay for me to be with her, too, but it's only because he likes me all happy and stuff. I'm just not aloud to be with any other guys and that's perfectly fine with me since he's the only guy I'll ever love or have sex with. The only guy I do both with. He and I aren't having a good period right now. We always argue, but never this much. He's one for comedy and I like to just sit there and talk calmly about things bothering me or him. I just want him to understand that. I asked him earlier to read my first letter, but he said he didn't want to and that hurt my feelings. I really want him to. It's important to me that he knows how I really feel about things. I know he doesn't like to read and write and stuff, but it'd be nice to see him reading one of my poems, songs, or a story. She likes to read my stuff and usualy compliments me. I read her stuff and it's better than mine. She thinks otherwise. I'm going to her house this weekend to watch a movie with her and our freind Ben. He's great. Anyway, after or before the movie, we're taking pictures of one another posing all depressed and stuff. We're doing our makeup all dark and wearing all black. Modeling for her because she wants to be a photographer. I wonder if she'll ever get there. I also wonder if...nevermind. That's for me to wonder all to myself, I guess. Well, I'll write another at another time.
-Whisper
© Copyright 2006 Whisper (palewhitelust at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108126-Letter-to-Me-II