*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108166-Here
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Drama · #1108166
This is a short non-fiction writing about how one person wants to be happy.
Today I sat outside and looked at the clouds. I imagined myself on one of them, falling to the cold earth lying before me. I want to understand why I think of such things,but these kinds of questions have no answers.
I want to be understood, but nobody listens,and I start to believe that nobody cares. If nobody cares about me, then why am I here? Why am I sitting alone, wondering why I am me?
The truth, is that everything isn't ok. I have no one to talk to, so I'm alone. Life feels dry, and some days I want mine to dissapear,like sand falling into dark waters.
I travel through time, hoping today is the last day I will be this way. When will I be good enough? If there is a reason for everything, then I need the reason for my life. For myself.
An emptiness that needs to be filled waits inside of me and I no longer want to wait. I know there is someone out there that will understand everything. Where are you? I am alone.
As I look into the clouds once again, my heart is full of happiness. There is someone that looks at the clouds the same way I do, longing for hope. I am here, waiting for you. We belong here, and we will understand everything once we meet on the cold ground before me.



© Copyright 2006 Incognito (day_dreamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108166-Here