*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108204-How-much
by Cain
Rated: · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1108204
How much is about me and my boyfriend
How much do you love me?? Will you trust me never to hurt you or you hurt me?? How much do you love me?? Do you love me enough to want to spend time with me?? How much?? Do you love me enough to fall head first instead of feet first for me?? How much?? Do you love to be beside me in everything I do good or bad?? Do you love me enough to let me take the pain away?? How much?? Do you love me to not listen to people that don't have what we have?? How much?? I love you, love me back. No one said loving me would be easy. How much is our love thing to me it was written long before it was carved in a tree together you and me ... It was meant to be, There's more to life than laughter, what brought us together was fate, and will be hand -n- hand when you walk through those pearly white gate and to see to that i'll do whatever it takes.
© Copyright 2006 Cain (babygurl91905 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108204-How-much