*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108209-Giant-Jasons-Justice
by Mike
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Teen · #1108209
THIS STORY IS NOT FOR THE SQUEEMISH. it is violent and somewhat sickening in parts
Giant Jason's Justice

Written in February 2006 by BigMike

Jason rescues helpless tiny boys from the abusive teen Benson, then gives him a taste of his own medicine-- shrinking him, torturing him, finally crushing him.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This tale was inspired by the events in the story “Benson’s Tiny Boys”, by Timothy. It is advisable to read that story first, to get some background. But it is not strictly necessary.

Now that Uncle George trusted Jason, he decided to let him become a giant whenever he wanted to; he now knew it was possible for Jason to control himself. Jason soon became famous for becoming a giant and helping people, and the day when he went stark raving mad and stomped on numerous people and houses was all but forgotten. Now, he helped clean up after countless disasters all over the world. Sometimes he just came to help cheer people up, since he had the kind of personality to do that.

One day in summer, Jason was on his computer, surfing the net, and he came across a webpage about strange but true stories. He saw a story called “Benson’s Tiny Boys”, and he thought it sounded interesting.
“Hmm, I know it’s possible for someone to become a giant, but does this mean that someone can shrink people” he thought, as he clicked on the link and waited for the computer to respond. It took a while, as sometimes happens. Finally the story appeared, and he started reading it.

It would seem that this “supposedly true” story was about a teen named Benson who somehow had the ability to shrink people—and he kept them as pets. He didn’t treat them very well. He carried three-inch tall teenage boys around in his pocket. He made them clean his teeth. He called them ‘his tinies’ and had no respect for them as human beings, as boys with feelings, thoughts, families, friends—lives of their own!

A part of the story was about a boy named Jason who got shrunk by the evil Benson.. This disturbed Jason even more, because it was his own name as well! He read with anxiety as this “tiny” was continuously being tortured. This tiny boy was tortured grotesquely, inhumanly!! He was forced to eat food that had been up Benson’s nose. He was sat on and was tortured by being stuck under him all day. He was made to pick food out of Benson’s teeth. He was carried around like a toy, almost suffocating when Benson shoved him down his pants and made him stay there for half an hour. Benson did not know or seem to care who his tiny pets really were. If they had friends, families, plans for their futures-- He didn’t even care what their names were. He called them “Tiny #1” and “Tiny #2”… he seemed to be a soulless monster, a psychopath who treated people like toys. He had a serious lack of empathy.

“This is sick, it’s inhumane” Jason thought. Then he said it aloud. He felt horrified as he read about “Tiny Jason” being tortured unfairly. He felt sick as he read the story, the kind of torture he was put through was absolutely repulsive, he thought. A few times he even felt like he was about to throw up.

He checked this site every day, and each day there was a new entry. It was like a daily journal of sorts. Day after day he watched this poor kid get tortured, and no one did anything to stop it. Jason became fed up with the fact of this murderous kid torturing “Jason”. He felt like he had to do something to stop it, plus he felt some loyalty to this kid because his name was Jason too.

He sent an e-mail to this person that was posting this story. Jason asked him why he does this to this poor kid. All the author said back was “its none of your business, go back to whatever it was you were doing and leave me alone.” He responded. Jason felt annoyed; he sent several e-mails just trying to reason with him. Every time he wrote, his response was the same… if only he knew he was rejecting the famous giant boy, Jason.

PART 2

Jason was infuriated and worried at the same time. He couldn’t sit around and ignore it, someone out there might be killed, and he could have stopped it. This was an all too familiar situation to Jason. He continued reading the story every day, he waited for a part that said this kid and his “tinies” planned for a trip out in the woods, it also said that little Jason may not be coming home.

Jason decided he would have to stop this murderous teenager. His friend and former neighbor Josh was in town from Oregon, and he came over to Jason’s house to visit. His friend Mike came over too. Jason’s uncle now trusted him enough that he even installed a self timer, and he put wheels on the bottom of the machine. So, without anyone except Josh and Mike knowing, Jason made himself grow, back up around 200 feet, and he started to gently head towards the woods where the story said they would be. Gently? Just how gently can a 200 foot boy move you may ask? Well, Jason was a nice boy, and he was always concerned about accidentally crushing people or damaging things, so he actually did move with a slow, gentle grace. He avoided damaging trees. He saw a miniature bunny rabbit the size of a pea compared to him, hopping on the ground, and he was careful to avoid squishing it. He carried Josh in his pocket. Compared to the 200 foot tall Jason, Josh seemed about 2 inches tall.

In the woods, the ground started shaking as Jason approached. Benson had no idea what was happening. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant sneaker appears in the clearing with a crash.
“Oh no” is all Benson said as Jason’s foot crashed to the ground.
“Hey there you little jerk; I bet you didn’t know that kid that was sending you those e-mails was me.” Jason said. Benson was horrified. Jason didn’t know it, but he was Jason’s biggest fan. He wanted to be exactly like him—without the part about being nice.
“Do you know who I am?” Jason asked the teen.
“Y-ye-yes ‘he stammered. “You’re Jason, the famous giant 14 year old” The teen said.
“Why yes, you got it you little bug” Jason said, he spoke down to the little teen. “You know I don’t like people like you, people who torture defenseless people” Jason said.

Jason set Josh and Mike down on the ground, and just as he did; Benson took off, without his precious tinies.
“Josh, keep the tinies safe. Mike, you help me find Benson.” Jason said, as he took off, scouring the ground looking for Benson. Josh tried to pick up the tinies, and they ran and screamed from his hand.
“Aww, don’t be scared guys, I wont hurt you. Me and Jason are here to help you, to rescue you” They all let him pick them up, except for the one (who turns out to be the tiny Jason) who runs and hides behind a stone on the ground.
“Aww, little guy, don’t be scared. You’re Jason aren’t you?” the little guy nods his head “Aww dude, you are the whole reason the big Jason and me came out here. Benson was posting your whole story online and Jason decided he had to do something about it. So don’t worry little dude, we’re not going to hurt you.” Just as Josh was going to pick the tiny Jason up, he hears a scream, it sounds like Mike’s voice. Josh runs over to where Mike was, and sees Benson running in the opposite direction.

Josh looks down, and sees Mike, he’s been shrunken. He is three inches tall. He looks terrified. Josh tries to call Jason over, Jason can barely hear him. Jason comes rushing over to Josh, and kneels down so he can talk to Josh easier.
“Josh, what happened?” Jason asks. “I don’t know, I just heard Mike scream and saw Benson running, when I got over here, Mike was shrunken.” Josh explained. Needless to say, Jason wasn’t happy, now one of HIS friends had been shrunken. Jason was pissed. He could barely see Mike at all now—before, he had seemed about two inches tall to the giant Jason, but now he was like a grain of rice. Like an ant. Josh was carefully holding him in his hand. Jason moved away, being careful not to breathe—one exhalation could send his teeny little friend blowing away to his doom.

PART 3

Jason’s face started to turn red from anger. In his rage, he yelled out: “Benson, when I find you, I’m gonna kill you!” Benson, hundreds of feet away, heard Jason yell. He thought: “Oh no, what have I done... Jason is never gonna let me go”, he started walking faster.

“Whoa, Jason, buddy, calm down.” Josh said, trying to calm Jason down. “No Josh, Mike’s my friend, and I can’t just let Benson go after what he did to him. I would do the same thing if he had shrunk you” Jason explained. “Josh, just keep Mike and the other tinies safe until I get back, you got that?” Josh said yes, and Jason left to find Benson.

Quite a distance away, Benson could hear, he could FEEL Jason getting closer to him. The ground shook more violently with each step. Suddenly, as Jason’s gigantic shadow appeared over him, he knew it was over, he had been caught. Jason’s huge sneaker landed in his path. Benson looked up, and he saw Jason crack a smile as he bent down to pick him up.

“So you thought you could run away from me Benson. Huh? Is that what you thought?” Jason said to the pathetic teenager in his hand. “Yes” Benson said softly because he was scared. “Huh? What was that you said Benson?” Jason said, just for fun. This time Benson yelled: “Yes, Jason, I thought I could run away, Jason sir”
“Hmm, that’s what I THOUGHT you said.” Jason laughed. “Well we won’t be doing that again will we? hah” Jason said. Jason shoved Benson into his pocket, and walked back to where Josh was. Jason picked up Josh, who had all of the tinies in HIS pocket, and put him in his other pocket. Jason walked back to his house, and first dropped Josh off. He did this so Josh would be ready to shrink Jason back to normal. But, the thing was, when Jason shrunk, he still had Benson in his pocket. So now, Jason is normal sized again, and Benson is now tiny.

Finally, Jason grew all of the tinies back to normal human size, except for Mike, he asked Mike to stay little so that he could help take car of Benson. When all of the tinies were normal sized again, the former tiny Jason came over to hug the former giant Jason.
“Jason, thank you so much for rescuing me and changing me back to normal” The former tiny Jason told him as he hugged him and cried. “Dude, it was no problem. If you ever need anything else, just tell me okay?” Jason told the other Jason (please don’t get confused lol). So they all said their goodbyes and thank yous to Jason and Josh for helping them, and with that, they all left.

So now that all of the tinies were taken care of, all that was left to do was to take care of Benson. And believe me, Jason had some big plans for this tiny teen.

PART 4

“Josh, you should probably be leaving, your parents are probably worried about you” Jason said to Josh, “Yeah, I guess I should go home.” So Josh left, and caught a bus to his parents’ hotel.

“Ah, now it’s just you, me, and Mike, Benson.” Jason placed Mike on top of his nightstand, so he could see Jason’s bed. Jason placed Benson on his bed, preparing him for what he deserved. Jason locked his bedroom door, and closed the blinds, so that almost no light came into his room. But, there was still enough light to see by, it was like twilight.
By now, Benson had broken out in a cold sweat, he was nervous about what Jason was going to do to him. His heart started beating faster and faster, his breathing became heavier. Even Mike was scared, even though he knew Jason wouldn’t hurt him. Jason kneeled down on the ground, facing towards his bed, that way he was face to face with four-inch tall Benson. Like a living action figure. His tiny dark eyes were alight with fear. Jason’s mood turned from being energetic, to being dead serious as he stared at Benson.
“Okay Benson, if you want me to respect you at all, you must follow all of my rules. If I do anything to you, I expect you to take it like a man, don’t complain. If I punish you, and you beg me not to, or cry, that will make your punishment worse. When you address me, you are to call me ‘Sir’ or ‘my master’. If you do not address me in these ways, you will be punished. If you hurt Mike… oh… that is the absolute WORST thing you can do. If you hurt him, you will receive a terrible punishment. I want you to know that I could care less about you. If you get hurt, I won’t help you, I’ll probably laugh at you. You mean NOTHING to me. You’re pain is my pleasure. You are my little toy.” Jason told the little teen. Benson didn’t say anything; there was a moment of stunned silence.

Jason, out of boredom, flicked Benson with his finger, and sent him flying into the wall, and with a screech of pain, he slid back down the wall, stunned. Jason flashed that big, bright, cute smile he was known for, as he heard Benson scream.

“Jason, can I talk to you please?” Mike called to Jason. “Oh sure buddy, what’s up?” he said.
“Jason, I’m scared… I don’t know what you might do to me. I’m so scared of you” Mike said. “Aww, little dude don’t worry about it, don’t be afraid of me. Benson is the only person who needs to be afraid of me. C’mon we’re friends, I won’t hurt you” Jason reassured Mike. He gently gave Mike a pat on the head.

Jason decided to go over to where Benson was to check on him. When he got there, Benson was gone, and there was a trickle trail of blood leading away from the spot. Jason looked around the spot between his bed and the wall, where Benson had fallen to. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Benson crawl out from behind his bed. Benson was just about to crawl under the door, when Jason’s big barefoot slammed down in front of him.
“Going somewhere Benson?” Jason laughed “hah you’re pathetic. Hmm, did I forget to mention that in the rules before? That if you try to escape you will be brutally punished? Eh Benson?” Jason said. “Yes” Benson mumbled. “What did you say Benson? I couldn’t quite hear you” Jason asked. “Yes” Benson replied. “Ah, ‘yes’ what?” Jason said. “Yes Jason Sir” Benson said. “Hah, that’s what I THOUGHT you said” Jason spoke down to the teen. “Well we’ll have to do something about that won’t we? Okay, new rule, if you try to exit this room for any reason without my permission, you will be brutally punished. Got that?” Jason asked. “Yes my master” Benson replied. “Okay, good. You are now my tiny little slave, anything you say or do is subject to punishment by me.” Jason said.

“Well Benson, why don’t you take a load off for a little while, I’m feeling generous.” Jason said as he threw Benson into his hamper, the musty, sweaty smell of Jason’s old discarded clothes made him gag. “We’ll be back for you later Benson, don’t worry” Jason sneered as he carried Mike out of the room.

PART 5

Jason carried Mike downstairs and into the backyard. He was the only one home at the time. It was an oddly warm day in February, so he thought he would take Mike outside to play with him. He was going to play with him because Mike was his little pet, where as Benson was a little stress ball so-to-speak. What I mean is Jason actually cared about Mike. Mike was Jason’s friend, and he didn’t want him to get hurt. Jason wanted Mike to be happy for however long he would be staying with him. Jason would try to treat Mike like a normal human, hard as that might be considering the size difference—but it really wasn’t all that hard. Most of the time, the two of them were the same size. But Benson on the other hand, Jason hated. Jason could care less what happened to Benson. Jason had planned to hurt and torture him with every ounce of bone crushing strength he had in his body, but applied slowly and carefully, or else he would be dead instantly, right? Yes.

Jason and Mike sat down and they talked in the back yard.. Jason talked about how he was going to torture Benson. As Mike sat up on the ledge of the retaining wall in the back yard next to Jason, Jason accidentally bumped into him and he fell off. Mike fell to the ground and he was badly hurt—not crippled or damaged, but bruised, you know.
“Oh jeez, Mike I’m so sorry, are you okay?” Jason said as he bent down to pick Mike up. Jason brought him up to his face.
“Yeah, I guess so. That really hurt Jason.”
“Yeah, I bet it did, after all you are only what, 4 or 5 inches tall? That 2 foot drop was probably more like 20 feet to you. I’m so sorry man. It was an accident, I didn’t mean to buddy”
“It’s okay Jason; I know you didn’t mean it. You’re too gentle to do that intentionally, except to Benson.” Mike said as they both laughed.
“Yeah, the only monster you have to worry about here is the… tickle monster!” Jason said as he used his index finger to tickle Mike in the belly. They both giggled and laughed hysterically, like two young friends just having fun together. Because that’s what they were, really. Life imposes it’s own layers of design, but the truth of any situation always remains, sometimes to make itself known in quiet moments between colossal events—and the truth here is that Jason and Mike were friends, they were 14, they were cute, and they liked playing.

Meanwhile, upstairs…
Benson had managed to crawl out of his prison of Jason’s disgusting hamper, and had made it over to the window. He looked out into the backyard, and watched Jason and Mike having just a good old time together. Benson was jealous. Jason loved Mike but he hated him.
“Oh what I wouldn’t give to be in Mike’s position right now. Jason hates me, he’s gonna torture me and eventually, I just know he’s gonna kill me” Benson said as he started to cry. He wished he could shrink them both and sit on them, or stuff them in his sock and beat it against the wall viciously. He wasn’t supposed to be small!! He was BENSON, the master of Tinies! He was supposed to be the one in charge. He sulked and wept and beat on the floor in anger. After about a half an hour of crying, Benson noticed that Jason and Mike weren’t outside anymore. “Oh no” Benson thought, he could hear thumping, he knew it had to be the sound of Jason’s sneakers coming up the steps. “I better get back in the hamper; if he catches me out of it I know he’ll be furious at me.” Benson made a run for it, headed for the hamper, jumping over everything in his way. But sadly, Benson couldn’t make it in time. Jason opened the door, and spotted Benson outside of his prison.
“Outside of our prison are we? Hmm, I do believe that’s against the rules. What am I to do with such a bad little slave?” Jason said with that big, cute, innocent smile on his face. But he had that evil look in his eye.
“Jason, Kristen, it’s time for dinner” Uncle George called upstairs.
“Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to deal with you later, but be ready” Jason said, and he left those two in the room.

Mike sat up above Benson on the bedside table. Benson was stuck on the floor. Benson just stared up at Mike, he didn’t say a word, and he just stared at him. Jason finally came back upstairs, he had managed to bring part of his dinner up to his room without anyone noticing. Jason set down a tiny little piece (to Jason, not to Mike) of meat and bread in front of Mike.
“Go ahead Mike, eat up” Jason said.
“Jason, Mater, I’m hungry too” Benson begged.
“Aww, well I guess that sucks for you don’t it?” Jason laughed. “That’s not really my problem now is it? I’ll tell you what, if you are good, if there is anything left when Mike is done, I’ll let you have it. Does that sound fair?” Jason said.
“Yes Sir” Benson squeaked.

A short time later…

“Jason, I’m done, I can’t possibly eat another bite. Thank you though” Mike called.
“Aww no problem Mike, you sure you are done?” Jason said as Mike nodded his head. “Alright then, Benson, you can eat now.” Jason set the food on the floor in front of Benson, but not before putting a big nasty puddle of spit on it. “Here you go Benson” Jason said with a slight snicker.
“Eww, I can’t eat that, it’s disgusting” Benson complained.
“Hah, it’s either that or you can go hungry.” Jason pointed out. “Besides, I read how you fed your tinies. That was absolutely repulsive. I could ‘a crushed you just for that. I don’t care how much you complain. I’m treating you a lot better than you treated your tinies. You should be thankful.” Jason said.

PART 6

Benson forced himself to eat the soaked food. It was all he had too eat, and he was very hungry.
“Okay Benson, I think its time for you to receive that punishment I owe you. You are going to write the ending to your horrible series of true stories, and I better like it. If I don’t like it you will be punished worse. Do you hear me?” Jason explained.
“Yes Jason Sir” Benson said.
“Alright then” Jason said as he picked Benson up and put him by the keyboard.
“How am I supposed to type this? I’m too small” Benson complained.
“Aww, you can do it if you put your mind to it.” Jason said encouragingly. “Just jump from key to key, its not that hard. I’ll sit right here and watch you.”
“Okay, I’ll try.” Benson squeaked. Jason just sat back and watched, this was going to take forever. He occasionally would break in with an “I don’t like this part” or “that part sucks” just to make Benson mad.

Jason got up to get a glass of water, and Benson continued to type. He came back and set the glass on his desk and watched Benson type.
“Ah, there’s nothing more refreshing than an ice cold glass of water.” Jason said with a smirk, he knew Benson was thirsty.
“Uhh, Jason Sir, can I have some water please?” Benson said parched.
“Only when you finish typing your story” Jason sneered. Uncle George called Jason downstairs; he wanted to talk to him.
“Alright, I’ll be right back, don’t you do ANYTHING wrong, or I’ll hurt you” Jason said as he left the room.

While he was gone, Benson’s thirst got the better of him. He started to climb up the side of the glass of water. He slipped, and brought the glass down with him. The water spilled everywhere. It splashed onto the computer, and the screen went blank. The computer itself started smoking and sparking. Benson panicked and ran to hide. Jason came back into the room, to discover his computer shorting out. All he said was “oh no” as he jumped to unplug the computer, to keep it from catching fire. But soon, after his computer was safely unplugged, his temper exploded. He screamed at the top of his lungs: “BENSON! WHEN I GET THROUGH WITH YOU NOT EVEN YOUR PARENTS WILL BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE YOUR DEAD MANGLED CORPSE!” Jason was angrier than he had ever been before in his life, with one exception, which was when his parents were killed.

“Where the hell are you, you little bug?” Jason said furiously as he searched everywhere. Benson thought he spotted a way out of the door, he started to make a run for it, but he soon found himself cornered by Jason.

( Downstairs, Uncle George was wearing headphones and dancing insanely in the dining room, which is why he didn’t hear Jason screaming and shouting upstairs. )

When Benson found himself stuck in the corner, he was frozen with fear. He couldn’t move. When Jason spotted him, he started approaching him very slowly, making each step able to be felt by Benson.
“Uhh Jason, Sir, can we please talk about this. It was an accident I didn’t mean to do it!” Benson begged with ever increasing anxiousness as Jason got closer. Jason is finally close enough, that Benson can smell Jason’s big sweaty feet. They were putrid.
“Goodbye Benson” Jason said tauntingly as he lifted his huge smelly foot over him, he started to slowly lower it down onto Benson.
“No master! PLEASE DON’T KILL ME! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT JASON SIR, NO, NO PLEASE DON’T CRUSH ME!!!” Benson begs pathetically. Jason’s putrid foot was about to touch him when he stopped. Jason turned and walked away back to his computer. Benson felt like the weight of the earth had been taken off of his shoulders.
“Hah, Benson, don’t think I’m not still mad at you, because I am.” Jason informed “I will crush you one of these days, and I almost did just now. I didn’t crush you because we haven’t had enough fun yet. Benson, our fun together has just begun.” Jason said with an evil smirk. Of course, you knew what Jason meant by ‘fun’ right?

PART 7

Jason managed to get his computer up and running again, and no one ever found out about it being shorted out. Rather miraculous, don’t you think? Well, the world has it’s share of magic from time to time. And now, it was time for bed, and Jason had to decide where to put Benson. He decided he would throw Benson back into the hamper, but this time he would close the lid and put a couple of books on top of it, to keep him from escaping. So Benson was trapped in his disgusting, sweaty, musty, smelly prison throughout the night. Jason carried Mike into his bed with him. Jason lies on his back and puts Mike on his chest with his arms around him, almost hugging him. So Mike was snuggled up close to Jason, so he was warm and secure through the night.

Mike had never felt safer when he went to bed than he did that night, although that didn’t keep him from having a nightmare. Jason had awoken in the middle of the night; he thought he heard someone screaming. It was Mike who was screaming, still asleep. Jason nudged Mike with his finger
“Mike are you okay buddy? C’mon, wake up” Mike woke up with a screech. He was sweating and breathing heavily. “Are you okay Mike? You were screaming in your sleep” Jason questioned, “And then you screeched at me while waking up. Are you feeling okay?”
“No Jason, don’t worry about it. Let’s just go back to sleep.” Mike said, scared of what to say to Jason.
“No I think you need to tell me Mike. Obviously something is wrong and you need to talk about it.’ Jason turns on the light ‘I won’t let you go back to sleep until you tell me.” Jason said.
“Alright’ Mike said with a sigh ‘I did have a nightmare. I dreamed that you were a giant, and you were destroying anything in your path, including me, who you personally took extra care to torture and mercilessly crush. It was terrifying. You had slowly followed me. I could hear and feel your enormous feet stomping the ground close behind me. I could hear your murderous laugh. It was as if you were taunting me. You had tracked me into a corner where I couldn’t escape. You just stood there, tauntingly. You laughed and play kicked me with your feet. I begged you not to hurt me. You just laughed and smiled. You lifted your huge foot up over me. You started to bring it down. Your laugh got more evil and scary. And right before it touched me in my dream is when I woke up. It was so scary” Mike explained. Jason was silent for a minute as he thought. He started to gently pet Mike with his hand.
“Mike,’ he sighed ‘you know you shouldn’t be afraid of me. You know I’ll never hurt you.” Jason said. He turned off the light, and laid back down flat with Mike on his chest. He kept petting him, saying “just calm down, everything’s gonna be okay” and also “Relax, nothing will harm you.” Jason kept this up until Mike fell back to sleep. Jason fell back asleep too. They both slept soundly together, through the night.

Early the next morning…
Jason stirred. He woke up Mike, and went to get in the shower. Mike just lay there, trying to wipe the sleep from his eyes. After Jason got out of the shower, he went downstairs for breakfast. He came back upstairs, running late. He grabbed Mike
“Mike I’m sorry, but I don’t think it’s safe to leave you at home, and the only place for me to carry you is in my pocket. I hope you don’t mind” Jason said,
“No that’s okay, I’ll just go back to sleep in your pocket.” Mike said with a smile. Jason pulled Benson out of his prison. Benson was wide awake. Jason threw him into his smelly shoe, and then put on the same pair of no-show socks he wore yesterday. They were filthy and putrid. Next thing Benson knew, there came Jason’s big foot into the shoe, wearing the repulsive sweaty socks he wore yesterday. Benson was squished into the toe of the shoe. He couldn’t move. He could barely breathe. He was going to be stuck like that all day. Jason smiled and giggled because Benson squirmed under his smelly toes, it tickled.

Today was going to be fun though… Jason had gym class today, and Benson was in his shoe…

PART 8

Jason grabbed his coat and backpack and headed off to school. He was in an unusually good mood today, he was always in a good mood, but today he was even happier. He was so happy today, because he had is little toy in his shoe. He knew every time he took a step, he was being grinded up against his foot. Jason giggled and smiled more than ever.

Finally gym class rolled around. Instead of changing in the main part of the locker room like he normally did, he went into the more private area, by the showers. He decided to change back there because he wasn’t sure if Benson would try anything when Jason lifted his foot out of the shoe to change, he didn’t want anyone to know.

Jason started to change, and he lifted his foot out of his shoe. Benson barely had enough time to get some fresh air, until he saw Jason look back down into the top of the shoe with a smile. Jason shoved his foot back into the shoe on top of Benson. Jason laughed again at the feeling of Benson being squished against his stinky foot. He left Mike in his pants pocket, so he was left in Jason’s gym locker. Mike didn’t mind though. Jason ran downstairs into the gym with his classmates. Today, they would be practicing basketball… oh boy… Jason’s favorite sport… and soon to be Benson’s least.

Jason was like the best basketball player in his class, so it was no wonder he did a lot of playing. Jason basically forgot that Benson was in his shoe. Jason went running up to the hoop for a lay-up jump shot. He made the shot, but he came down hard on the foot that Benson was in the shoe with. Benson was almost crushed right then and there.
“Oh god this is horrible” Benson was crying in pain. “I can’t take this, Jason’s a monster. I can barely breathe let alone move down here. And oh god, Jason’s big feet smell horrible. With every step he takes it feels like the whole world is coming down on me. It’s horrible! What did I do to deserve this? Oh why did I have to torture those poor teens? All of this would have never happened if I didn’t do that stuff. That’s it, there’s no way out for me. I’m stuck like this until Jason finally kills me.” Benson cried to himself. He knew no one could hear him.

When gym was over Jason walked back upstairs to change. Jason again had to take his shoes off, so Benson got a chance to look out.
“Jason, please don’t torture me anymore. Even I don’t deserve a hellish expressway to death like this. Oh Jason please listen to me!” Benson cried up to the god like 14 year old. Jason got a big evil grin on his face and started to laugh.
“No Benson, you’re getting what you deserve. I don’t want to say that again. If I have to go over this one more time with you I swear I’ll…”
“Please Jason! Don’t!” Benson begged. Jason refused to argue anymore and just stuffed his foot back into his shoe.

Benson was trapped in his hot, sweaty prison for hours. Being nearly crushed to death with every step Jason took. Jason was now Benson’s god. Nothing got by Jason, he knew everything Benson did. Benson’s freedom didn’t even exist anymore. Jason was his freedom. Anything Benson wanted Jason had to approve. Benson’s life was basically over now. All that was left of him was his body. His mindset had completely changed. Benson wasn’t Benson anymore. He had almost nothing of the original evil Benson left in him. He was Jason’s SLAVE.

PART 9

So school was over for the day, Jason headed home. Jason immediately went up to his room. Jason took off his shoes, and Benson tumbled out. He put Mike over on top of his desk again.
“Here, do something with these, I’m gonna go into the bathroom to change” Jason said as he stripped off his socks and threw them on top of Benson. Benson was completely engulfed in the moist, sweaty scent and texture of Jason’s no-show socks. He was trapped under the disgusting cloth.

Jason came back into the room, and he lifted the socks off of Benson and threw them into the hamper.
“Couldn’t find your way out eh? Ha ha you are so pathetic. Well guess what, I have some real fun for you now!” Jason said as he picked up Benson and placed him on his desk chair. Jason just had some loose nylon shorts on, and the next thing Benson knew, he was face to face with them. Jason giggled as he sat down on top of Benson. Jason turned on the computer and started typing up his English homework. Benson knew Jason put him where he was for a reason. Something told him Jason had something utterly disgusting in mind.

Suddenly, Benson noticed a rumbling inside of Jason.
“Oh no, he’s not going to. He isn’t” Benson said to himself. All of the sudden the shaking got worse, Benson closed his eyes and looked away. It was no use though, he was trapped, right where Jason wanted him.

A huge shot of hot air came shooting out of Jason. It made a loud noise and smelled like rotting food. Jason had just farted on Benson. Benson felt disgusted, he felt like Jason had just marked him with his scent. Even though, he knew he himself had been guilty of farting on his tinies a few times.

“Hah. Did that feel good Benson? I guess now you know how it feels huh? Oh wait… I feel something…” Jason farted again, let out a contented sigh, and then laughed hysterically. Benson was absolutely repulsed. Jason had just farted on him. That was the worst thing he could do to him, short of killing him.

After Jason let him up, after farting on him a few more times, Benson couldn’t even breathe. He couldn’t get the putrid smell off of him. Jason wasn’t done torturing him yet though. Jason picked up the novel he had to read for class, and lay down on the bed.

“Aww Benson. My feet hurt from avoiding crushing you ALL DAY. Would you be a good little pet and massage them for me?” Benson crawled up the side of the bed. And there, were the big feet he was just sharing a room with for most of the day. It never did look like Jason’s feet were big, but if you compared them to other people his height and weight, they were huge. And on top of that, they reeked.
“Come on Benson! Don’t be scared, they don’t bite.” Jason said tauntingly as he flexed his toes.

Benson crawled over to Jason’s big sweaty feet. He slowly started rubbing and scratching them. Jason was laughing, in a childish way “Hey that tickles!” Jason giggled. Jason got used to it though, and just let Benson do what he told him to.

Soon, Jason grew tired of this. So, Jason kicked Benson off of the bed. Benson just got a face-full of the smell of Jason’s feet. Jason just laughed as Benson flew off of the bed and hit the floor with a thump.

“Hah, guess I didn’t know my own strength.” Jason said sarcastically. Benson barely regained consciousness, and here were those big feet again. He was standing at the toes of Jason. He looked up, and what seemed like hundreds of feet above him, was the smiling face of Jason. Benson felt tinier than he ever had before. Jason looked VERY threatening all of the way above him.

“Hold still Benson. I want to test something…” Benson watched in horror as that big, smelly right foot of Jason’s lifted up over him. Slowly, it descended upon him. He couldn’t move. The great weight of Jason’s foot was placed upon him. Jason had no intention of crushing him…yet. He just wanted to see what if felt like to have Benson squirming under his foot. He loved the feeling. Jason lifted his foot back off of Benson.
“What was that for Sir?” Benson questioned.
“Oh, I’m just deciding how I want to crush you. I need to think, do I want to go bare, wear my socks or my shoes when I crush you.” Jason laughed evilly. “Now get out of my sight runt, I have things to attend to.” Jason picked Benson up, and once again, threw him into his hamper.

Jason finished his homework, and went over to play with Mike again. Jason picked up Mike and tossed him up in the air and caught him. Like a little ball. Mike wasn’t hurt though, Jason was gentle. They both laughed.
“So how was your day my little pet?” Jason asked.
“Oh, just fine, it was a little bit cramped being stuck in your pocket all day. And how about my gentle giant, how is he?” Mike asked
“Ha ha, I’m just fine Mike.” Jason said back.

From the floor, Benson watched this scene with utter disgust. He almost felt like barfing on himself.

“Seriously though Jason, what are you going to do about Benson?” Mike questioned. Jason placed Mike on the bed and lay down next to him. He did this so Mike and Jason could talk in private, without risk of Benson hearing. Jason whispered to Mike:
“Okay, this is my plan: Tomorrow, we will do the same thing as today. I’ll go to school with Benson in my shoe again. I hope you don’t mind being stuck in my pocket again. Everything will go the same as today. Only one difference, when I get home… I’m gonna kill Benson.”

PART 10

“Jason, are you sure you have to kill him?” Mike questioned, he started to cry.
“Aww, Mike don’t cry. He’s just going to get what he deserves. Mike, I don’t like the thought of killing anyone either. I’m not into violence. I know I have been torturing Benson pretty mercilessly, but Benson is just getting what he deserves. I’m just going to tell you now; I will have NO remorse when that little bastard is dead. (This scared Mike, Jason NEVER cussed) You hear me, NO remorse! He deserves to die Mike. If only you knew the horrible things he did to those people.” Jason explained.

“But Jason… I don’t know if I could watch you crush him. I can’t stand the sight of blood; it makes me want to throw up. If I hear Benson scream, that’ll just make it worse” Mike was still crying. Jason hugged Mike (As best he could, he sort of put his hand around him and held him close)
“Mike, don’t worry about that. You’re gonna be just fine. I know you don’t like the sight of blood, you told me before. I’ll personally make sure to put you in a place where you can’t see or hear what’s going on. If I get any blood on me when I crush him, I’ll make sure I wash it off before you see me again. Cheer up Mike, quit crying. You don’t have ANYTHING to be afraid of. I gotcha, As long as I have you, you don’t have to be scared. If you need someone to lean on, you can lean on me, if you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me. I know I am huge from your perspective, but don’t be afraid of me. Picture me as a big teddy bear, I won’t hurt you.” Jason squeezed Mike a little bit tighter. Mike cheered up and quit crying.

“Jason, what would I do without you? I love you big guy” Mike said, still sniffling from his crying.
“Aww, Mike I love you too. Oh, and don’t call me big guy, I’m not big, you’re just small. I know I look like a giant compared to you, but I’m not, you’re just shrunken.” Jason laughed, they both did.
“Ha ha, yeah, from my perspective, you look enormous. AHH! Don’t crush me oh great giant one!” Mike said joking. They both laughed.

From that point on, the rest of the day went pretty much the same as yesterday. Jason tortured Benson some more, he farted on him a few more times. Jason was sort of a power-hungry maniac. He loved the feeling of being in power, although he HAD learned how to control himself. Jason let out all anger he had towards anyone on poor Benson.

They went to bed that night. All went pretty much the same as the night before. Benson was thrown into the hamper and told to sleep there. Mike slept in Jason’s chest again. The gentle rocking of Jason’s breathing lulled him to sleep.

Morning came. They were all up at the same time. The whole day… went pretty much the same as yesterday. Benson was in Jason’s shoe, and Mike was in Jason’s pocket.

It was that time again… they all went home.

Now this is where… the story gets gruesome.

Jason locked the door behind him when he came into his room. He took Mike out of his pocket and placed him on his bed. Jason threw the covers over Mike, keeping his promise of not making him watch. The problem was however, although he couldn’t see… he could still hear. Jason took Benson out of his shoe. He threw his backpack away against the wall and turned his attention back towards Benson.

“Benson… your time has come” Jason said. Of course Benson knew what he was talking about.
“Master, isn’t there ANY way we can sort this out? Please Sir, I think I learned my lesson. PLEASE DON’T KILL ME” Benson said and he started to cry. He knew Jason had made his decision though. This was the end of the line for him.
“I’m sorry Benson… this is goodbye… it’s been fun.” Jason said as he started to lift his white and silver Adio sneaker over him.

As if in slow motion… Benson watched and Mike listened. Jason slowly brought his shoe down. Jason started to laugh and once more sneered “bye” as he brought his foot down. Benson was in uncontrollable tears. The bottom of his shoe touched him. Slowly but forcefully, Jason put all of his weight on Benson. There was a sickening “crunch” as Benson was crushed. Benson’s body was crushed like a ketchup packet that was stepped on. Blood splattered everywhere. It soaked Jason’s shoe and also splattered up his tanned legs.
“Aww man, I got tiny human all over my shoe” Jason laughed. “Why did I wear my white Adio’s? I should have worn my old black Nike’s… at least the blood wouldn’t show as easily.” Jason laughed and headed for the bathroom to clean up. He scraped what was left of Benson… all of his bones and skin… out of the shallow tread of his shoe, and threw it in the toilet. Jason then relieved himself on the remains, and then flushed. Jason couldn’t help but laugh again.

PART 11, the Aftermath

Jason entered his room again. He could hear a faint noise. He removed the covers to discover Mike crying.

“What’s wrong buddy? Why ya’ cryin? I didn’t make you watch just like I promised.” Jason asked
“Yeah, but I could hear everything. I could hear you mocking and laughing at Benson. I heard the crunch when you stepped on him. It makes me feel so bad.” Mike explained.
“Aww dude, I DID promise you wouldn’t hear didn’t I? Aww, I’m so sorry dude. You okay?” Jason asked.
“I guess.” Mike said, but his crying didn’t let up.
“Well, if it makes you feel any better Mike, Benson didn’t have much reason to live anyway. His mom was a drunk and his dad always took his anger out on him. No one loved him. But did he try to change that? NO. He decided to make himself feel better by making someone else feel worse. Benson deserved to die for what he did Mike; I wish you could see that.” Jason explained.
“Uh huh; yeah, Jason I know what you meant.” Mike said.
“So you ready to go back to normal size? We can do it first thing in the morning.” Jason said.
“No Jason. Actually I really like being your pet. It’s really fun. The only thing is, will you home school me so I don’t fall behind as long as I live with you?” Mike asked.

“Oh sure Mike, I guess you can stay small for as long as you want, I’ll keep you educated.” Jason said.

So it was settled. For the next year, Mike was Jason’s pet. Mike loved it all. He loved being kept as a pet by his giant buddy Jason. Sometimes, just for fun, Jason would do something disgusting to Mike. Like make him massage his sweaty smelly feet. Mike loved it though. Their friendship grew better every day. So Mike and Jason lived happily ever after… THE END!!
© Copyright 2006 Mike (bigmike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108209-Giant-Jasons-Justice