*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108435-two-weeks-with-my-brother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Relationship · #1108435
she is wattching her younger brother and he is up to no good
Now what??? I think as I walk down the hallway to his room. "Jamie I told you to go to sleep an hour ago." I stop in front of the door. Jamie is my 14 year old little brother. Our parents left yesterday on a business trip, and wont be back for a week or two.

I am supposed to watch him while they are gone, but he is a hand full even for me. I knock on his door. "Jamie?" All the sound in his room stops and the lights go off. I am sure he is doing something he shouldn't be doing. I hear the window open and close again, then feet move across the floor. I knock again and he asks who it is.

“You know dam well who it is now stop fucking around and go to bed.” I yell for it is 4 o’clock in the morning. I turn not really caring away from his door and stalk off down the hallway.

Upon reaching my room I hear a noise down stairs. “Dam what is going on? Can’t I get some sleep.” I go into my room and grab my jacket. Then down the stairs and into the kitchen. I see something move past the window. I hope it is the dog or I’ll have to kill my brother for sneaking out.

I don’t care anymore I’ll yell at him in the morning. Now I walk up the stairs and to my room I strip down to my pajamas and get in bed. I close my eyes and drift of into a deep sleep.

Beep beep beep. My hand reaches out and slams down on the snooze button. I get up and get dressed. “I wonder what the hell he was doing last night.” I say to myself as I walk out the door and to his room.
© Copyright 2006 +_+Thump+_+ (thumper_lover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108435-two-weeks-with-my-brother