*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108631-Now-And-ForeverChapter-1Frozen-Clock
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amenan
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #1108631
A Drama Story about love,and how it can make us do anything.
"Its my seat!"We argued over who was going to sit on the couch.Some would say we liked this couch way too much.In fact others just stoped sitting on it,in order to avoid us jumping on them and using our special kung fu powers.We have no special kung fu powers.its just some rumor some kid started when he saw us making fun of some martial arts movie.But what the heck,it worked for me."I got it!",yoona screamed out."God dammit!thats the 15th time this month.i'm tired of these racoons stealing my pie!"sam screamed out."what?"we all just stopped and stared for a second.Sam,was a pretty off the wall guy.And on top of that he's allergic to racoons,and pie.But that distracted us long enough for him to take the other seat next to yoona."gotcha!"he screamed out as he fell on the seat."aw,not again."I said with my usual lack of emotion.It was just me,rj,and chrissie left standing.Let me introduce ourselves.We're a group of friends who've been hanging out since the middle of the schoolyear.We found each other i guess.Rj brought the dark comedy to the group,he always had some comment that reminded us of how funny tragedies can sometimes be.Especially when its the person's own fault.Yoona was a math genius,she calculated,talked about calculating,and calculated how fast she could calculate.In other words,she was just a plain jane easy going person.Who always carried a calculator in her uniform.Chrissie and I were best friends.I was great at finding funny things about different situations,and she sucked at it.We were the perfect pair.Sam,was a rocker.He played guitar,and always had this deviant look on his face.Like he was always planning something.Anyways that was us,the most popular,and unpopular kids at school,making a team that could never be broken.Or so it seemed."Ugh,we're gonna have to sit on the sides of the couch."Chrissie looked at them like they were covered in dog vomit."And one of us had to use the pillows.."Rj said with a shaky tone of voice.I shivered.No one knew the last time those pillows were washed.The school had been open for 15 years,and i've heard that the pillow was red when they bought it.It was dark blue now."okay,we're gonna have to do this the fairest way we can."We all put our fists in the circle we created with out bodies.I gave chrissie the nod.We've never sat on that pillow,and there was no way we were going to now.We began to chant,"rock,paper,scissors,RUN!!!"Chrissie and I ran for the sides of the couch,with Rj trailing behind."Damn,why did we have to play rock,paper,scissors, on the other side of the hallway.We're never gonna make it."Chrissie screamed as she ran beside me,occasionally looking back to see how close rj was.Except for this time when she turned around,she ran right into the wall.Rj and I stopped running.We paused just to make sure she was okay,then started to laugh.Then we all looked at each other,and remembered what we were running for.Rj and I started running again."Go sara!you can do it!"Chrissie cheered still laying on the floor.Surprisingly I beat Rj,but I think he let me win.He always said if he really tried to race me,I would lose faster than ice cream melting on a hot summer day,inside a car,next to a radiation plant,and the car being on fire.I never really understood that analogy of his,but i loved every word of it.The truth was,I liked Rj.I liked him alot.I smiled as i touched the side of the couch,and screamed out,"Freedom!"."haha!"he was laughing,he was so cute when he laughed."Oh,sorry guys i gotta go home!"chrissie said as she grabbed her backpack,and ran back down the hallway."Ja!"she said as she ran out of the door,her jet black hair trying to catch up with her."I've gotta go too,"Yoona said next."See you later.I've gotta date with three guys:polynomials,binomials,and minomials.haha".She jumped off the couch,grabbed her purse,and bolted out the door.Her calculator dangling out of her skirt pocket."see ya!"I yelled,but she was way too far in the parking lot by then.I looked at Rj."So i guess is just you,me,and sam."I smiled as i stared into Rj's eyes.Sam looked at us for a second,and i guess he decided he didn't want to be a third wheel."Pfsh.I'm outta here.I'll be in the canteen if you need me."He ran downstairs with his guitar,looking ready to play in a stadium if he wanted to.My heart skipped a beat.It was just me and Rj."Sara,there's something i need to tell you."He slowly turned around."Yes?"I said.My voice as unstable as ever.Was he going to confess to me?Was he going to say he loved me?"Um...Do you know if yoona's seeing anyone?"he said with his softest voice.Yoona i thought.What does him loving me,have to do with yoona?oh my god.Please.Don't tell me."No..Why?"I said still with that stupid smile on my face."well,its just that...I think i like her...as more than a friend."he smiled as he said it.My smile disappeared and a blank look came across my face.Oh crap.Not again.
© Copyright 2006 Amenan (amenan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108631-Now-And-ForeverChapter-1Frozen-Clock