*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108644-Now-And-ForeverChapter-3Forbidden
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amenan
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #1108644
A story about love,and how it can make us do anything.
On Monday things were so uncomfortable on the couch.Yoona and Rj were barely speaking to each other.And Sam,Chrissie,and I were caught right in the middle of it."So how was Saturday?"asked Sam with an uncertain look on his face."It was great...,"I started to reply with that lie,hoping that either Rj or Yoona would back me up on it."We watched a movie,and got to see the stars..."What was I saying?Saturday was obviously horrible for those two.Its just sad looking at them like that."alrighty then,I have to go home...,"Chrissie started to say,when her ride was nowhere in sight."ja.."she said lightly as she ran off the couch towards the parking lot.She was probably just going to wait in the gas station for her ride to come.I don't blame her,I thought."yeah,i have to go to the canteen...there's something i need to do."Sam was next to leave the awkward situation."Seeya!"He yelled as he practically sped down the steps.Suddenly Rj got up,and walked away."Bye!"I said as he walked out the door too,he looked back at me with eyes full of sadness.I had never seen them like that before."bye."He barely finished his sentence before he was out the door.It was just Yoona and I on the couch.I was staring at the wall and counting the marks that the preschoolers had made on it from the class earlier today.Lucky them,their lives are simple.While i was having flashbacks of my childhood,out of nowhere Yoona started to speak."I didn't mean to you know."she said in a low pitched voice."Mean to what?"I said.That had to be the dumbest answer i've ever given in my life.Mean what?how could i not know."Mean to run away,its just that,I don't think I can handle getting my heart broken again,"her voice became cracked,as she started to talk through her tears."Its just that,what if he leaves me?what if i give him everything i have,what happens if i give him my heart sara?what if i end up meaning nothing to him,"she stopped talking and just started to cry.What the hell happened to you?thats what i was going to say.But i didn't think it was the right time for insensitve comebacks.So i tried to comfort her."Well yoona,you'll never know if you don't give him a chance.I mean he may not be Mr.Wonderful but at least he's trying the best he can..."I said while i patted her on the back.She stopped crying and stared straight into my eyes.This is creepy,i thought while i stared back."Do you think he'll hurt me?,"she asked."Tell the truth.Do you think he'll ever leave me?"I gulped.What the hell?what do you think i am?some kind of fortune teller.He could very well get run over by a two truck in five minutes.But just to comfort her,i told her the only answer that would make her feel better."No,he'll never hurt you.He'll always be by your side.No matter what.You can depend on him to be there for you."I smiled as I said that, thinking back to when I was sure no one else would ever take Rj away from me.She has no idea how much i'd give up just to be her right now.To be loved by rj was now just my forbidden dream.I started crying too,but i just told her i was crying because she was.We both started laughing after that.


© Copyright 2006 Amenan (amenan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108644-Now-And-ForeverChapter-3Forbidden