*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108772-How-can-a-gear-tell-how-a-clock-works
by Jack
Rated: E · Essay · Philosophy · #1108772
This is straight out of the core of my philisophical thoughts.
How can a gear tell you how a clock works?

The reason I am writing this is because my duality allows it to be so. This isn’t some sort of plea but a statement of the absurdity in rationality. The definitive of existence and the answer to all your questions will have no bound for complexity nor simplicity. The bounds of infinity are only defined by our perception of our reference of perception. The grand and the small, the soft and the loud are perceptions birthed from a reference scale that has bounds within infinity. So the perception of infinity by our own referenced nature has bound. Perception creates the bound for infinity, and infinity creates perceptual reference.

Is it as simple as this? Are you not reading this right now? Are these words? This is our system, in which logic dictates is illogical. Our perceivable reference is birthed without a birth and never dies. The absurd logic becomes logically absurd. Our duality is the yin yang; it’s both sides of the coin. We have the ability to be perfectly understood and vaguely comprehended. This is why it is possible to read and understand this.
© Copyright 2006 Jack (crimsonjack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1108772-How-can-a-gear-tell-how-a-clock-works