*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1109361-Lustful-Lovers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1109361
story about two people gettin' it on...
There i was sitting there infront of you...
You... just standing there. I beckoned you to the bed and you walked over to me and laid down, your naked body slender and warm. I touch you and we merge i kiss you with great passion and lust. I can tell that this put you in the mood. And when your lips connected with mine i could tell that you wanted me and needed me inside of you. I decide to fill that need. I moved my hips over yours and before i went inside of you i tickled your clit and you moaned and when i entered you i could could feel your pulse and you stated to buck your hips and so did i. Our hips moved in unison and i could feel your climax building. I took your breast into my mouth and began to suck on it swirling my tounge around your nipple. It was already hard from my little excursion before and it hardend even more and your climax could build no further and you orgasimed with a your might. I exited your slick opening and started to lick the juices flowing from it. Then i kissed you and said "how do you taste love" and you answered "wonderful". Then you push me of and your head started to my slick hard cock and you drew it into your mouth an began to suck on the head of my penis and and i could feel my ogasim building. You moved into unison between sucking and licking and i came in your mouth and my cock went limp. We were both exausted from this and we laid there and drifted off to sleep.

I hope this is a good please reveiw
© Copyright 2006 cheese eater (jaku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1109361-Lustful-Lovers