*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1109457-Sin-City
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novella · Action/Adventure · #1109457
Vampires in Vegas!
A young man, no older than 25 walked down the streets of Las Vegas in search of some fun. Whether that fun came in the form of gambling, drinking, a hooker, or all of the above he didn't care. He cam to Vegas to live. Fresh out of college he still was an innocent mind, easily snared by the bells and whistles of Vegas, but then again, one does not have to be young to be drawn to Sin City.
He passed an alleyway and something caught his eye. A woman, who appeared to be about his age, walked from the shadows. Her coal black hair was tied back in a simple pony tail, and it contrasted her deathly pale skin. He asked himself how anyone living in the desert could be that pale, and his sensable half told him it was because she was a creature of the night. If only he knew how right he was.
His gaze wandered a bit, her short skirt revealed long pretty legs, and her shirt showed her clevage nicely, to his thinking. Her leather boots clicked smartly on the cement as she walked toward him. His eyes finally settled on her eyes. They were an emerald green that pulled him right in.
"Need something to do, babe?" she asked. When she spoke his thoughts immedieatley went blank. All he could think of was following her when she turned and started making her way back into the darkness.
When he spotted her again she was leaning against a wall, but now her eyes were not quite the same. They almost seemed to glow in the darkness. He drew closer and when he was within arm's reach he found himself being thrown toward the opposite wall. Because of his youth and strength he quickly got back on his feet He suddeny did not with to be near the woman anymore, especially, now since her eyes had turned red.
He ran at her.
He was strong and she was just a little girl who caught him off guard. He swung a sucker punch aimed at her jaw, but her arm came up, effectivly blocking his punch and instantly she delivered a punch of her own, to his stomach. He fell to the ground gasping.

((This is not finished, obviously. More is coming.))
© Copyright 2006 Cory Kriebel (onyxfire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1109457-Sin-City