*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1109826-The-Religious--Part-1-The-Acceptance
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Mystery · #1109826
Bryan never thought anything would be this wierd.
         Five hooded men walked slowly toward the First Baptist Church in Lubbock. No one seemed to notice them, though they were garbed rather strangely. At that exact moment, all over the country, five men walked to a different church. Some went to a Mormon one, others a Jewish, but they all had one thing in common. Whatever church they went in, none were of that faith. Why then, did they go there? They had seen people use the churches during the day, why couldn't they use it at night? The answer for anyone that believed in their religion would say that what they were doing witchcraft and desecrating God's house. And yet they met there every time the full moon came.
         Bryan woke up the next morning. He went into the kitchen and made himself a bowl of cereal. He lived a normal life, or really, as normal a life as he could what with bullies at school, an abusive older sister and prents tht didn't care.
© Copyright 2006 Silver Death (redkaos8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1109826-The-Religious--Part-1-The-Acceptance