*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1109910-The-Car-Ride
Rated: GC · Draft · Erotica · #1109910
Work in progress. Haven't reach the climax yet. ;)
Sitting next to each other at the table we try to hide it. Our desires for one another growing with every passing moment. We laugh with the group and share stories. All the while desperately wanting to be free. Free from the clouds over our heads. Free from the oppression that is love? We wry in our seats praying for the end. Praying to be alone. Praying for the other’s touch. Caress. Kiss. Finally it is over. Dinner has ended. The others are walking away. We are left alone, at last. Finally free to express our desires. Our wants. Our needs.

We turn to each other, and breathe a deep sigh of relief. We know it’s here. The time has come. We move closer to each other. I lick my lips and coyly look down, then back at him. He knows what I want. What I need. He is willing. He is wanting. He has been waiting.

I touch his thigh as I move closer in. My hand following. He leans in and touches my lips softly with his. Reserved still as we are not yet alone. The waitress takes the check and we get up. Walking to the door, he grabs my hand and tightens his grip.

In the dark parking lot I feel safe. Nothing could harm me right now. I follow his lead to his car. He opens the door and I climb in. Quickly he opens the driver’s side door and climbs in next to me. Without reserve, without hesitation I lean in and kiss him intensely. He grabs my waist and tries to pull me over but the shifter is in the way. I stop, slip off my heels, hike up my skirt, climb over and on top of him. Within moments we are lost in each other. He’s kissing my neck as I lean back against the steering wheel.

He rips open my blouse and kisses my breasts. His hands are strong and take charge.
I quiver as he tickles my stomach. His fingers slowly moving down. He touches me, my wetness and smiles. He knows I have been longing for his touch. Though strong, he softly touches me caressing my lips as the swell. He slips his fingers inside. I moan and rise up allowing him in further. He wraps his other arm around my back and pulls me toward him. Kissing my lips, my neck, my cheek, he whispers “Do you want more?” I breathily respond “Yes. Please”. He plunges his fingers in deeper, hitting that spot and sending me into overdrive. I scream in ecstasy as he pulls out then thrust back in. Again and again. Harder with each motion. Clutching the door, my moans grow, my breathe heavy and hot.

I lean back against the steering wheel relinquishing control. Faster and harder, with every move, I feel warm liquid on my inner thigh. The sounds of myself, the intoxicating aroma, I relax. Moaning still, but softer. I lean back in to him, kissing his neck I beg for more. I beg for him. His eyes intense, his breathe shorter, his heart pounding. I sit up, feeling his fingers still. Kissing me again, he removes his fingers from between my lips.
© Copyright 2006 Clover Blood (cmonroe329 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1109910-The-Car-Ride