*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1112631-How-The-West-Was-Found--And-Found
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1112631
Captain Idaho was terrible fighter in the Wild West...
Chapter 1

The Wild West of America was discovered around the nineteen twenties by a group of incredibly evil and self-seeking Hollywood Executives. Before they discovered the Wild West, it had been a peaceful place where Native American Indians lived in perfect union with all manner of animals, including people from a far away land known only as 'Historical Europe'. Their joyous and harmonious existence was a pleasure to behold and be a part of, although it did induce moments of nausea when the happiness and general hippy like state got out of hand.

Chief amongt the happy band of brothers was Captain Alexander P. Idaho. He was fairly short though many assumed that this might have been exagerated by the perpetual drunk induced stoop that he carried his diminutive stature with. Some said that he was a happy man, seen smiling in many bars, but they'd be wrong. Some said that he liked women, drinking and sleeping, and they'd be dead right.

Captain Alexander P. Idaho was essentially a placid and amiable man, who was far too drunk to actually create a nuisance though he once memorabley fell asleep in some drying cement in the main street and held up traffic for two days as workmen hammered to free the left hand side of his body. Apart from that, he had no offences and was regarded as harmless by all.

It was this inability to cause any kind of nuisance that made people inquisitive about his rank. How could such a peace loving person have attained the station of Captain if he was no good at fighting?

It was many many years before...

"Everybody else is dead - you're the Captain now... urgh..."

That was how he became a Captain.

Chapter 2

Alan T. Pickerstang. Mr A T Pickerstang. Head of Hollywood Holdings and evil tyrant of all silent movies. The man behind the picture. A crook who peddled dreams. A person who made a lot of money which is the real reason everyone hated him.
© Copyright 2006 Johnny66 (johnny66 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1112631-How-The-West-Was-Found--And-Found