*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1113296-Nothing-But-A-Number
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #1113296
2 people find out that when it comes to love........age is nothing but a number
She walked into the theatre. She had been working long and hard to achieve this role she had been given. She would be plaing Janet in the cult musical "Rocky Horror Picture Show". She couldn't wait to meet her fellow actors whom she would be spending the next few months working with nightly. The play was being performed in New York and she lived in Massachusettes. Thankfully it was only a 40 minute drive, nothing too serious. She loved the theatre, ever since she was young, which many still found her to be. She was 20 years old and ready to perform in a way she had yet to perform. As she wandered in she began to see a few others sitting in the stands awaiting the beginning of rehearsal. She seated herself among the others and smiled at a few of the older women and older men. She seemed to be the youngest there, or at least one of the youngest. Finally the director, Mathew Brody walked in and asked if he could have everyone's attention. He wanted to introduce the leads to the ensemble.
"Drew Barrington will be playing the part of Riff Raff"
He stood, a lanky fellow around 30, perfect to play that part, she thought.
"Maria Covington will be playing the part of Magenta"
She stood, friendly smile and curls that could kill around 27, perfect for her part as well.
"Dan Bryer will be playing the part of Brad"
Her fiance in the show was to be played by a tall man who looked about 30,somewhat dull, perfect for that part too.
The list went on and on for a few more moments.
"Kat Thompson will be playing the part of Janet"
She jumped up and ran to the stage, so excited, only one more lead to be announced....the real lead.
"Finally, our Dr. Frank will be played by Ted Smith"
Kat looked to the audience for him to rise up and walk forward.
As he stood her eyes grew wide.
He walked towards the stage, towards her.
Kind eyes, sweet smile...he was perfect.
Simply perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The read through went very well and afterwards everyone decided to head home. As she was heading for the door there came a tap on Kat's shoulder.
"Hi.....I'm Ted"
It was Ted.
"Hi......"
She could feel her face growing red.
"I'm...Kat"
She smiled as he stared into her eyes.
He was something else.
Kat had never had a rush of attraction for someone of Ted's age, something about him was different.
He had to be at least 35!
"You forgot you bag back there"
Ted's soft voice brought her back to the theatre.
"What? Oh...thank you"
She looked away.
"You're welcome....I'll be seeing ya"
With that Ted turned and headed in the opposite direction.
This was going to be a long 4 months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About a month later the rehearsals were into full swing adn Kat had been growing closer and closer to her cast mates, and while they talked now and then Ted still remained mostly a mystery to her young mind.
He was quiet at times and loud at other times. He would share with her now and then but never too much. They would sit next to each other during their times off stage but sometimes wouldn't speak a word to one another, while other times they wouldn't keep quiet.
Yes Ted was a mystery to her. A mystery she wanted desperately to solve.
She figured there were 3 more months in which she could learn about this interesting man.
At the end of rehearsal Ted walked up to Kat.
"Hey....what are you doing tonight?"
"Um, nothing, was going to head on home, why?"
"On a Friday? Why don't you come with us? Drew, Maria, Dan, and I are heading uptown for a few drinks."
"I can't drink, you know that, I'm not 21 yet"
Kat rolled her eyes and gave Ted a look that stated, 'Unless....'
Like he could read her thoughts he replied,
"I'll buy you a drink, pelase come out with us, it will be fun"
"Fine, if you insist on corrupting me, I'll come with you guys"
She smirked and the smile he flashed her almost melt her right there.
"Good"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting at a table in the back of the bar, the five friends chatted and drank. Eventually it began to grow late and as Kat looked at her watch she realized how late it truly was.
"Wow 3:00!"
"You know what why don't you just crash at my place tonight, no point in driving 40 minutes, you won't be home till 4:00, besides you've been drinking and I live just up the road. It would be safer then you driving the 40 minutes too."
Ted smiled and Kat couldn't resist the invitation.
"That sounds good"
She smiled back at Ted and wondered if he had felt wat she had that first day a month ago when he had handed her back her bag.
She decided she would try to find out tonight, besides alcohol helps make you brave.....or some shit like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*click*
The lock sounded as Ted placed the key inside the hole and son after the door slid silently open to his home.
"Nice place" Kat said as she stepped inside.
"Yea it is, you know, for a guy like me."
"What's that mean?"
"Well, you know, a single 38 year old"
He shrugged and smirked at her.
"Tired?"
He asked kindly.
"Well, not really, I mean I probably will be in 10 minutes once I unwind from the bar"
"Well, how about we go into the living room and watch some tv till we get sleepy?"
Ted suggested. Kat liked that idea.
"Sounds good"
The two headed to the living room where Ted sat down on the couch and turned on the television.
Kat sat beside him, not too close, but not too far either.
They began to watch Family Guy, the only good thing still on at 3:00 in the morning.
After a few moments of silence Kat turned to look at Ted only to find him already looking at her.
He looked down and the back up into her eyes. With only the light of the television flickering in the room the two sat in a sort of blue-yellow light.
"Ted....I....I think you're amazing...." Kat said, feeling stupid right after it came out of her mouth.
Ted smiled and responded.
"Glad to hear that, because I think you Kat, are pretty amazing yourself...."
She looked up and smiled.
"You don't think I am an immature little child?"
"No, as long as you don't think I am a sick old man"
The two laughed and then moved closer to one another.
"I might kiss you" Ted whispered inches from Kat's lips.
"I might want more" Kat whispered back.
As soon as those words passed her lips, Ted leaned forward and pressed his mouth upon hers.
He kissed her with a passion she had never known before. She wanted him like she had never wanted another man.
She not only wanted him....but Kat felt that she needed him.
Slowly Ted lifted Kat upon him.
As they lay there, she atop him they kissed.
The two seemed to never release, their kisses grew more and more passionate, their grips became tighter and tighter, their desires grew larger and larger, until they could no longer control their need for one another.
Ted's manhood was presing tightly against his jeans and into Kat's body.
"Oah" He moaned, "Kat....baby, let's go upstairs"
She agreed, reluctantly breaking their grips and passions only long enough to reach the bedroom upstairs. Once they crossed over into the bedroom there was no going back. Both knew this. Both accepted this.
The two raced through the door and with little effort Ted had picked up Kat and thrown her onto the bed gently. He climbed atop her and began to kiss her deeper and longer then before.
"Ted....I want you baby....please...."
She sighed between their fiery kisses.
Quickly the two threw their clothes aside.
Ted equipped himself with a condom.
Then he and Kat became one.
He slid himself within her.
Never before had she known a man of his size or talent.
She squirmed as he worked his way into her as far as he could and once he was there he began pumping in and out of her.
Their pace quickened and their passions heightened.
This had been coming for a month now.
They knew it the moment they saw one another.
This was what fate was all about.....
this was something that destiny had had in store for the 2 of them their whole lives.
As Kat came she screamed and writhed below Ted.
"Ohhhh! Ted!!!!!"
This set him off as he jerked and came within her (or rather within the condom) he moaned, "Kat!! Oh baby!!!"
The two fell aside one another on the bed, moaning, sighing, breathing deeply. When both had calmed down enough they looked to one another with large smiles.
"Wow....that was AMAZING" Kat could not control her pleasure....but Ted didn;t want her to, he could not hide his either.
"Yes, it was...." He smiled and pulled her close to him.
"Kat....I really like you....and I was kind of hoping that this didn't have to be a one night stand..."
"You want a relationship? With me?" Kat could not believe this....Ted wanted her, all of her, for a committed relationship!
"Yes, I do.....what do you say?"
"YES!"
After another go, the two fell fast asleep in one another's arms.....around 5:00 in the morning......
© Copyright 2006 Lyndsay South (improvactriz44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1113296-Nothing-But-A-Number