*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1114752-nOTHING
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1114752
my time = !
...nOTHING....


***In life seconds are the connection and must be taken to every minute, for nothing IS if lost in time. Thoughtful world always and consistantly evloving...Being is not worth solving and all the puzzles with lost peices are are the key to what dose'nt mean a single thing.***

***Running and out of breath this circle is never-ending and it seems it stops bending. Each turn actually made thrown in are more hurdles, this assumes change, only falling harder all is masked by the feelings of being smarter.***

***History. Glorified nothing. The past is repeated because it's what can be for certain and is what is known. Anything that can be questioned is automatically set aside, living in the past and supposedly learning from it has the world under an impression that keeps them looking for the lesson that has no meaning, no answers. In time the present is the past, what happened last is on the mind but picking it apart diminishes time...Leaving you with what?........more useless and pointlessly used seconds***

5/13/06

-freak-

© Copyright 2006 xx_freak187_xx (xx_freak187_xx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1114752-nOTHING