*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1117343-Fussions
Rated: E · Other · Nature · #1117343
Would be nice if you guys are able to understand this.Summarizes life I guess.
They walk down the line, all straight, with their heads up and their hands touching. Just touching, not locked, because they fight sometimes. There's a glow at the edge of the fingertips where they touch. It gets brighter as the moments pass. They're moments because when they look back, they seem like distant happenings with seemingly no meaning. When it was a time of the present for them, it meant the world, now it's just a big question. To find the purpose of it all would be to stop living. As the glow intensified with each passing second, it finally seemed to burst into a second glow. We'll call it a third. A third glow to a couple, attached to their shoulders, which are now fused together at the bone. They keep walking down that straight line, not straying, not even a nano of a nano. More moments pass and that little glow on their shoulder begins to mould into something that looks like a hybrid of the two. It starts to walk on its own in a matter of moments, side by side, down that line. Not straying, not even a nano of a nano. Impossible to stray when there's a line to follow, there’s a glow to emit, and there are shoulders to fuse. That’s all ultimate. The way it all sheds down to. Of course there are obstacles along the way, like currents. Radiations of all lengths are reflected by these lives. Reflected like mirrors. The virtuals of these mirrors portray simplicity, and that is all life will ever be.
© Copyright 2006 yasyfull (yasyfull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1117343-Fussions