*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1118480-The-Elder-Scrolls-The-Great-War
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #1118480
This is a long and continued Elder Scrolls Fan Fiction.
Last Seed, 3E7766

Somewhere in Black Marsh (Argonian teritory)


Leizure was in labor. After five hours of being hualed through swamp and brush she was exhuasted. She was rescued by Black wood company after being taken captive by an Ashland tribe and was exposed to an arcane deadric "item". She had been studying the item along side Cristoph Valinmur, but when the Ashlander batalion found them Cristoph was killed and Leizure was taken as a prisoner of war.
From what Cristoph described in his journal, the item was of Deadric origin and supposedly had the power to insert, into any female, the offspring of any race of the weilders choosing. Cristoph also concluded that for some reason the artifact only worked for Dunmer (Dark Elves).
When she was captured, Leizure was exposed to the item's power and became... infested. Black Wood Company saved her and were very motivated to get out of Black Marsh, where Poison plants, native preditors, and flesh eating disease pleged non native exploreres. The now cooperative Argonians guided the Imperials through as fast as they could but couldn't get to Cyrodil fast enough so that Leizure could bare her strange child.
She gave birth in a tent in Black Marsh surrounded by Argonian medics. What they found was astonishing even too the most experienced Argonian warriors. The child Leizure gave birth too had the upper body of a dark elf as was Leizure's race, and had the lower body of a serpent.
The Imperials being suppersticious resented the child for it's resemblance to the ancient serpent race that once raged war on Cyrodil, the Tsaesci. But the Argonian warriors marveled at such a strange wonder the child was. The child had long straight crimson hair like his mother, dark ash skin, and a very long serpent tail that had black scales. The sum hundred Imperials, fifty Argonians, Leizure, and her child which was named Macvor, waded their way through Black Marsh for a whole year before reaching Cyrodillian borders. The Argonian guides learned to love Macvor because of his similarities to their own kind. The child was extremly curiouse and for some strange reason was immune to all of the poisonous plants, and diseases in Black Marsh. The child also loved to swim and was very smart for his age.
Finally after months of disease and near famine Black Wood Company reached Cyrodil and rode their way toward Layawiin. But Leizure and her child's problems were yet to end as they would have to deal with judging eyes and what they will find in life in the Imperial City.

(To be continued...)
© Copyright 2006 Macross (eyes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1118480-The-Elder-Scrolls-The-Great-War