*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1118516-A-Letter-to-the-sun
by soha
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1118516
sun..u're my source of light and warmness..thank u.
Dear sun..

I'm writing this for you..you may not be able to read this but i do know you can feel it..as you can feel everything...you wake up everyday to wipe away those painful tears of night, to erase bad events and memories of the past day...you rise ecery morning, touch my heart and soul..with those magical golden rays..you send them straight forward to touch me..to warm me..to light that deep dark desperate hole inside my heart..you light it, with your extraordinary orange rays to displace that sadness by a beautiful shiny smile...you are so far..you are a distant star, but so close to my heart..
I wait for you every morning..to bring me a new day, a new beginning ...as yesterday was so painful..it was full of pain, darkness and bitterness,,i wait for you to bring me a better tomorrow..as it's my last hope..my only hope for happiness...i'm putting all my hopes in you..and please don't you reject me..please be with me..shine my life..send me you rays ..give me more hope...send your rays to touch my cheek..to fall on my brandy skin..and reflect on my dark black eyelashes...i'll be waiting for you everyday..i promise i'll never give up..i'll never stop believeing in you..in your mysterious invisible amazing power..that lightens me inside and makes me feel secre...that awakens my soul and plant a fire inside my heart...i love you my shining sun...


i love you mama....

to the best mother in the world...and to all mothers around the world..
© Copyright 2006 soha (sohamohsen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1118516-A-Letter-to-the-sun