*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1118785-Breaking-out--Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by zelfrk
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Emotional · #1118785
Part 2 to the breaking out story. What will happen this time?
Breaking out (Part 2)

THERE ARE 4 PARTS TO THIS STORY.(sorry for the big letters!)
Chapter 1: Friends
(please excuse the typing errors)


"I can't believe you did that, Yumi!" said Miyoko happily. "I know, me either...I didn't know that I had it in me!" I was so excited. But another part of me felt sorry for Miyabi. He has a hard life...and I didn't make it any better.

"Hey Miyoko, I have to go to bed now. See you tomorrow." I said. "Okay, soon this will be around the entire school tomorrow! Bye!" And we both hung up. I laid in my bed for a while thinking about him. I still remember the look in his eyes...

The question always pops in my head. Why does he hate me so much? Flashback: I was already late for class, and me new at the school I didn't want to start out badly. So me with my foolish self was sprinting through the halls trying to get to my class.

But I bumped into someone. Black hair, look of loath in his eyes....this was before that I knew that he was in the Orochi band. From what I can tell, everyone loves them. Their like Gods to music. His band was standing behind him. I could her them whispering. "Man she's really gonna get it now." Then the boy walked up to me. "What's your problem!? Run into people much?!" I had just remembered that I knocked down his sun glasses.

"Look just give me my sun glasses, and get out of my site!" he said forcefully walking up to me once more. I backed up just a little, but it had seemed to be too much because I stepped on the glasses. "Now look what you did, you idiot! That just shows how much of a worthless clutz you are! I don't want to see your face in this school at all again, do you hear me!?" I nodded slowly my head bent down. A girl slowly made her way to me.

"Hey, are you okay?" "Yeah," I said. I just don't know what I did wrong." Tears started to form in my eyes. "By the way, my name is Miyoko, Miyoko Aikawa." She held out her hand to me. "I'm Yumi Takahashi." I said.

"Oh don't let that creep get you down. He's always like that." She said trying to calm me. "O-okay" From that time at least I knew I had one friend. I met Eizo in class after that, and we both hit it off first thing. I felt better that day.

I knew that I had two people by my side.


Chapter -2: Sour dreams Yumi....

I went to bed after that. I thought that maybe I would have a great sleep. But it still seemed like he wouldn't leave me alone.

For some reason I was walking down an aisle. A wedding perhaps? Hardly. There was a casket at the end of the walkway. People were crying. The wind was blowing hard at my feet. Though I was more curious than sad at the moment. I kept walking. I wanted to see who it was. But as I was walking, I heard a familar
voice. Miyabi! He seemed like he was crying. Oh no....I thought. My pace speeded up. I was starting to run now. Until the casket soon faced me. A chill soon ran up my spine. I held my breath.

It was me! But then I remembered toshio's words...."You know you look like his mother as she did in high school." The body was staring at me blankly. But then an expression appeared. It was a warm smile. The hand slowly came up and touched mine. "My son is as stubborn as me....please tell him that no matter what happens, no one can ever take my place in his heart." "Y-yes I'll do it." And it went back to the same blank expression.

Then I heard Miyabi's voice...he was singing. It was beautiful. I didn't want it to stop. But it did. And it slowly fainted.

Chapter 3: Silent

I woke up feeling horrible at what I had done. But part of me still kept saying that he deserved it. Today I was going to apologize to him.

********
Miyoko was right. The whole encounter was around the entire school the next day. All of us were sitting at lunch. "I can't help but feel sorry for him." I said. "No." said Miyoko. "He had it coming to him anyway. You shouldn't feel bad." Eizo suddenly groaned rubbing his cheek. Miyoko took notice. "He got hit by Miyabi yesterday after you punched him." "Why?" I asked. "Well like the idiot he is, he tried to help him up." "He was hurt! I had to come to his rescue!" he said pleadingly.

We all started to laugh. But then silence broke it. Orochi was making their way to sit at to their table(which was across from Yumi's).That included Miyabi walking in front. Toshio looked at me with worried eyes. But to all of our surprise Miyabi walked straight ahead. He didn't even glance at me.

My stomach dropped. If that whole thing didn't happen yesterday, he most likely would have dumped his tray on me ,and call me a worthless brat. And that would be him on a good day.

I thought to myself bending my head down, I must have really gotten to him then. Only if he knew...that I wasn't out to get him...that I mean no harm...that I could never take his mother's place. I looked up suddenly feeling uncomfortable.

Miyabi....his eyes were looking straight at me! It didn't look as if he were trying to plot ways to pay me back...He was trying to study me.

It looked as though if he was trying figure me out..as if....I were someone..else.
I tried to shake the thought out of my head. He couldn't...

Does he know that I'm the girl from the concert? I tried to look away, but It was too late. Miyabi's eyes darkened.

Oh no....


PART 3 COMING SOON!

P.S. If you guys are looking for a love scene between Miyabi and Yumi, don't worry, it will happen. But remember you guys I don't think that Miyabi will give in that easily. So be patient!



© Copyright 2006 zelfrk (zelfrk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1118785-Breaking-out--Part-2