*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1118875-Anthony-Gary
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by moon
Rated: GC · Letter/Memo · Fantasy · #1118875
This piece is a love story
If I could give you a star, I would. I'd call it Mr. Romantic Love, enchanting forest, Cosmic journey, able bodied, celestial child, ring around the moon, fascination, erotic pleasure. My soul song, my partner, my love...
I am here and I marvel at you, and your intricate mechanisms, your delicate balance, your astral plane, your frequent flyer.

Poised, and poised, and poised, and poised. Able-bodied one, you are my arms, severed in the wounded war, you are my legs, evacuated, in the fire, you are my smell, lost in the shuffle; you are my ice cream, sitting at my door.

You are my lover, you are my self, you are my mirror, you are my shelf filled with stones, and shells, gathered at the sea.

Who am I without you?

Who am I with you? my fair-feathered friend, companion, overseer, custody holder, candlelight, moon glow..

My passion, my canvas, my paints, my brush, as she slides down the curves of a body of water, silky, streams of light, bubble bath, ocean view, panorama of elliptical swirls, open to the news, a reflection in a glass, a stark truth, a cave of suspicion, a cat with no fur..

You, oh friend of the lost, caretaker of the poor, drowning sailor, taking warning in a sunset filled with glistening, gleams..

You oh, wonderment, spacious sky, collective firmament, foundations in realism, looking behind a wall sprayed by traffic, speeding cars, racing engines, running away, frightened, for love, sick with yearning, overcome with grief, standing in the middle, puddles of dew, spit from a bottle, joy in the moment, saved by the bell, song for the dying, love for the widow, news at the station, tickets for the show, flowers in the kitchen, dog in the room, smiles on the table..

Love, all mighty, love all knowing, love alright, love with us, love so clean, sex so dirty, linens in the closet, tea at the counter, cats in the sunlight, journeys to eternal bliss,you my love, you, my knight, you my benefactor, you as creator,

You, for the people,you with the agenda, you with the eyes, you with the formula, you with the car keys, you with a banana, eating cornflakes, half naked, pendulous, firm, virile, and potent, cranberries at Easter, turkey for Thursday, cheese in the pot, wine on the floor, the glass as she stares, empty by potions, crevice so bare,

open my jewel, enter my kingdom, fill my cup, erase my mind, soothe my pain, make me whole, love for the decade, elderly people, us holding hands, doing the laundry, taking a walk, rain on the sill.

Plants, in the trees, monkeys in the bathroom, soap on the dishes, soup on the stove, shoes in the closet, change in the car, beach full of sand.

Love for the ages, stones in the fire, dance in the nude, paint with my fingers, savor my sex, fill my vagina, eat off my tree, apples from Satan, snakes in the grass, travel for nothing...

You are my soul,....

You are my night..

Moon in the sky, never ask why, go with the flow, freedom from worry, taxes aren't paid, I'm getting hungry, paint me a sky,

call me tomorrow..

Don't ever leave me...



















© Copyright 2006 moon (sparkey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1118875-Anthony-Gary