*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1119030-Jonathan-Bo
by moon
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Relationship · #1119030
This is a letter from a mother to her son
If I could give you a star I would. Pearls of Wisdom, Rocks at sea, fish in the ocean, sand in my hair. I think of you often, oh, wise one, seer of the future, longing in a heart. Dancing in the desert, eating al a Carte.

Pickles on my burger, mustard on my dog, what will happen if I stay out in the dark?

Wish you didn't hate me, people sometimes will, looking at my shoulder, what becomes of you?

Lying in the sunshine, eating picnic lunch, I forgot the ketchup, mice from long ago, snake is in a bathtub, people bother me, working hard to make it, still I cannot see.

Peanut butter sandwich, oh, she's drunk again, he forgot to ask her is she maybe dead?

Love around the corner, still she can't forget?
Maybe is she marries he will be her pet?

Childhood filled with terror, beds that burn at night, I took up the program, and still there was no light.

I then lost my freedom; you went far away, faith and hope forgotten, bats that fly all night.

Wish I read a story, wish I held your hand, busy with a worry, still I cannot stand.

Grandma died from drinking, father cannot speak; I'm alone in Heaven, angels at my feet.

He grew up a girlfriend, eating humble pie, living down in Richmond no one will ask why?

Can we really forget all our lives a mess, is there no redemption, let me wear my best.

Here we sit together, mums the word for me. Perched among the silence , wonderment won't cease.

I hope you are happy, with your well-laid plan, I'll be in the kitchen eating cans of Spam.

I don't want much from you, just a call sometime, won't get in your business, really don't have time.

Kisses,cuddles,and hugs, we pretend aren't there, I know that you love me, do you really care?

You know I adore you, don't expect too much, I will now acept you can you do as much?

Meeting in the middle isn't all that hard, I'll be dead one morning, would you wear a veil?

Let's pretend we're happy, go our separate way.
When I'm all alone though, I do think of us. I don't have much money, riches aren't for me, can you please compel me, where we go from here?

I won't be a bother sometimes act a fool, who's life is it anyway, I did go to school?

Guess I'll end this letter, sorry the disgrace, maybe you'll forgive me I want to save face.

Til again, I see you, please be safe my friend. Looking for some cookies , haven't got the milk. Hope you are successful, no doubt that you are, let's not wait forever, till we feel a spark.

Sorry, you got molested; I was out to lunch, looking for my savior, paid a heavy price.

See you in the morning, don't forget your coat, I'll be home for supper, and then we'll keep in touch.

I want hugs and kisses, sorry bout the soup, perfect people fall down, sometimes can't regroup.

Guess I better go now, could go on all day...I will always love you, and I'll contemplate.
© Copyright 2006 moon (sparkey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1119030-Jonathan-Bo