*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1119167-Lost-Idenity
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1119167
It is a story of a man who doesnt know who he is or who he was!
It was the fourth of july when I had got home from my party with my family as i wen to every year. It was about 11:30 when a man in a black mask on.

This black mask wasnt any other black mask it had red lines in the same pattern at the same side of each design. Instead of there being a cut out for the ears and eyes there as none. The man didnt speak all he did was stand. About a minute past and he had noticed me grabbing the phone to call the police to see what was going on.

Whe i reached my hand over he moved closer and i put my hand back. He had spoke 3 words and 3 words only. He had said "Nows The Time." He quickly ran out my window and i screamed for him as loud as i could he didnt answer. I looked at my photo of me and my mom that had our names on the bottom "Frank and Genine" and the name Frank was gone! I picked it up and took a closer look it was gone! I went to sleep thinking i was going crazy! I woke up the next morning thinking the man in the mask would come back! He didnt and i got out of bed and got ready for another day of work. I had no car because i was not very wealthy so i walked to work.

I was about halfway there when i saw a police officer shooting at a man then turned towards me and started shooting! I quickly dived behing a buildin and the police officer started running towards me! Suddenly i wasnt behind the builiding I was on an air craft carrier! Planes all around me and i was being attacked by Japanese soilders! A soilder was running towards me that man had a strong resemblence of the police officer and i quickly picked up the gun next to me and shot!

I was back behind the building! I walked out and the police officer was dead! He had been shot in the head the same spot i had hit the soilder! I was too scared to return to work so i went home. The man in the mask was there he said 2 words this time he said "Its Over." I looked at the picture of me and my mom. It wasnt me or my mom it was the police officer and his mother. It said on it Chang Lee and his mothers name that i could not sound out because i was too distracted by the item next to his mother! It was the mask the man was wearing! By now the man in the mask was gone and I went to go look for him.

He was definetly gon this time so i decided just to go to sleep again. Before i went back to sleep i saw myself in the mirror and it wasnt me. I WAS THE MAN IN THE PICTURE!
© Copyright 2006 secrecy stories (writing4life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1119167-Lost-Idenity