*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1119608-World-War-3--A-Fearful-Tale-From-Squad69
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1119608
Squad #69 is once again pitted up against the world's most terrrifying radicals.
World War III
A Fearful Tale From Squad #69

(NOTE: To Fully Understand This Story You Must Have Read The Previous Ones Which Are Available For Your Viewing Pleasure At http://www.geocities.com/talesfromsquad69 )

"Luke, Troy, Frank, get your asses in here now". The captain had been pissed off ever since Chris had disappeared on a top-secret mission over in Japan.
"As you know" said the captain, "Chris has disappeared, and now Japan is threatening us with some fuckin gays again".
"What, again" yelled Luke, "How many times do we have to kick their asses, before they will just give up".
"Those gay Homo bastards" yelled Frank.
"Well, they better not have caught Chris then", Troy said as he got up from his seat.
"They probably did", Luke said.
"Yes, they did capture him, and we received a damn ransom note to".
"How much did they want", asked Troy.
"Hmm, let me check…umm…they wanted twenty billion dollars".
"What" yelled Luke as he slammed his fist down on the table, "That is a bunch of bull shit".
"Yes it is, and I want you and your new team to rescue Chris and kill those gay Japanese bastards".
Just then Private Tinkle walked in, "Sir" he began, "We have a live transmission coming in form the leader of Japan”.
They walked down the hall and into the communications room. A huge screen covered the wall, on the screen was the gay Japanese leader, sitting on his "extra large" bed, wearing nothing but a bed sheet with brown stains on it.
"Turn on the damn translator, so I can hear what this stupid ass has to say" yelled the captain.
"I want my twenty billion dollars, right now, you American asses".
"You aren't going to get shit, you gay fuckin cock sucker,” yelled Frank.
"Oh" said the Japanese leader, "You a so CUTE".
Frank jumped up from his seat and ran into the bathroom puking.
"You aren't getting shit,” the captain yelled.
"Mmm, shit, I love shit,” replied the Japanese leader as he close his eyes smile and shook his head back and fourth as if in a dream. The captain pulled out his gun and shot a hole in the monitor screen, making it totally useless.
"There, now we don't have to listen to that gay fuck" he said.
"Umm, I can't see you,” said a voice. "Damn, the speakers" said Luke as he shot the speakers to little bits with his gun.
"Okay, now, I want you guys to meet your new team" the captain said.
"We don't want a new team,” replied Luke.
"I don't think you understand, you fucking asshole. I'm not asking you if you want a new team, I'm telling you, that you will have a new…" He didn't get to finish; Luke had his knife under the captain’s throat.
"No Mutha Fucka, you don't understand, we don't want to work with a new team, DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU DUMB FUCK".
"Perfectly" the captain managed to choke out.
“Hey” Frank chimed in, “Whatever happened to Captain Carter anyway, he was a cool captain”!
“He is dead, swimming accident from what I heard” muttered the captain as he rubbed his swollen throat.

Meanwhile in the dark depths of the Japanese Jungle…
“Ummmmm” exclaimed the Japanese leader. “Can you hear me”? He was still trying to communicate with the captain and Squad #69. “I can’t see you, can you see me”/ Finally after six hours he switched his monitor off, he crawled off the soggy bed and slowly walked over to his dresser and opened the drawer, letting the shit stained bed sheet fall to the floor…. Well about a nuff of that… back to Squad #69!
Squad #69
Squad #69 unloaded their cargo from the transport helicopter and prepared to move out from the American base, Ameicano #3 and headed out into the jungle. They had been walking for only a few minutes when they heard a load moan. They followed the sound until they were almost upon it. Luke pushed back some branched and what they saw before they disgusted them forever more. They had witnessed Thomas Stanley butt fucking a Japanese soldier, totally jack hammering his rear end like there was no tomorrow, and for him their was none, for Luke not missing a beat, just like the Japanese soldier wasn’t missing a single thrust, readied his weapon and fired, two shots was all it took, with them both being obviously preoccupied, a bullet through each ones chest did the trick.
Back at the Gay Cloning Factory
“Sir” began the Japanese private Chit (pronounced Shit) “Thomas has just been killed, his heart rate monitor that we install in all clones went to zero about ten minutes ago”.
“Don’t bother me with such news” Exclaimed the Japanese leader as he pulled his face form another mans anus, just have another one sent out, so we can rule the world and so everyone will be gay and I can have my way with every single person in the world… Ha hah ha hah ha!”
“Yes Sir” replied Chit as he walked out. He walked down the hall and into a gigantic room filled with test tubes and beakers, and anal lubes of all kinds, and shelves upon shelves of multi-colored dildos the size of a human arm.
“His HighAss demands that you send out another Thomas Stanley clone, to rape all that is male”.
“Ah yes” exclaimed Shiest.
“We can do that,” added Shiester his gay twin brother.
“We are Shiest and Shiester, the evil, gay, twin scientist, and we will do his bidding, and if the chance arises, we will do him to”.
As Chit walked out, he turned around and saw them kiss, and then proceed to strip each other naked and fondle each other, and then anally rape each other. Only after he left did he realize that he must have stood there for a long time to witness all that!

© Copyright 2006 Demon Wolfe (hexen_heretic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1119608-World-War-3--A-Fearful-Tale-From-Squad69