*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1119637-Her-Last-Words
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1119637
I don't know what was on my mind when I wrote this.
“My body is his vessel. It had been for the past two years. I do all I can to please him, but it never seems to be enough. I can’t take it anymore. I won’t take it anymore. Or at least that’s what I continue to tell myself. I need to escape this prison I call love.”

“Where is this girl? Come here girl! Where are you?”

“Oh God, he’s awake. What do I do?”

“Come on out here girl. I have something for you.”

“He’s getting closer. I hope he doesn’t…”

“There you are. Were you trying to hide from me? And what were you doing with this phone?”

“No. I…I…I was just looking for…”

“I don’t care what you were looking for. Come here!”

“No! Please stop. I don’t want to.”

“Shut up and get over here. You know you can’t get away from me.”

“Please, I don’t want to…I don’t want to be hurt again. I give you all that I can; what more do you want from me?!”

“You know what I want. And if you don’t give it to me I’ll take it.”

“Why are you doing this to me? What did I do to deserve this?”

“Don’t you want to make me happy? Why are you running away from me? The more you run the worse it will be. Got you!”

“No, please let me go. I don’t want to do this anymore.”

“But you will. No one is here to help you. Only I can hear you scream. You know that I only do this because I love you. Now get on the floor.”

“No!”

“I said on the floor.”

“Why me?”

“Now or I’ll slap you again. Open your legs.”

“Ouch! Stop! You’re hurting me.”

“It wouldn’t hurt so much if you would just relax and stop moving so damn much.”

“No. Let me go!”

“You aren’t going anywhere girl. And for trying to run again, I’m going to beat the hell out of you.”

“No, I’m sorry. I’ll never do it again.”

“It’s too late for that. You’re going to take this beating.”

“God please save me from my pain.”

“Now go wash the blood off your face and get dressed.”

“I, I love you d-daddy…”

…her last words…
© Copyright 2006 The Surgeon (hindsight2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1119637-Her-Last-Words