*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1120061-Pity-and-Care
Rated: E · Prose · Other · #1120061
Simply put a prose on these two human emotions
The world turns in its simplistic circle. Never to begin and never too end. Yet all that exists on its surface ends and the world spins on without pity.

The earth has no pity for us or our losses. Reality has no care for our dreams and plans.

There is so little care and pity as it is must we even lose that which separates. We have the inner strength to feel pity and care for others. Yet we often give this strength away either because it is seen as weakness or simply because to care and too pity would mean thinking about how our actions affect others.

Well

pity and care are not weakness. pity comes from empathy and empathy gives understanding and understanding breeds knowledge and to know is true power.

Care gives us strength by allowinng us to overcome emotions that
give true weakness, our fear our lust our greed our rage all give way to the simplicity of caring for others.

I do notsay that you must care about every singular person in the world but at least try too see how hurting one personaffects others.

A single death takes only a single life but it scars many more. That single life was touched by family and friends alike and each and every one of those lives was scarred by the loss of that single life.

Perhaps

somewhere out in the ever expanding universe there are others who feel care and pity but for now we know of nothing else that has these strengths.
© Copyright 2006 Sal R.A. (deathra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1120061-Pity-and-Care