*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1120911-To-All-The-Lonely-Hearts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1120911
This is dedicated to all the Lonely hearts.




I read sad poems of all the broken and lonely hearts.
My heart travels to all the broken places of each heart.
Women and men with shattered hearts because of love betrayed.
Dreams of love and a better life take a brisk twist in a spiral of lies and deceit.
I to have slipped through that spiral of lies and deceit, slaps in the face,
sat in my own pool of blood, a gun held to my head by the one who said his love is true.
I was blind to the truth and the darkness camouflaged the light that God was shining in me.
Through my darkness with each journal I kept and each prayer raised up high to the heavens, the shroud of darkness was unveiled.
I was a woman who God created, not to suffer and die but to live!
To all the lonely hearts, be strong hold your head up high and be good to yourself. Keep climbing the treacherous rocky mountain of life!
Seeking the great reward of who you are, embrace your inner child inside and who you were meant to be.
Never regret sharing the gift of love, some will embrace it and some will betray it.
True love will breeze in when you least expect it!

Tropicalangel

















© Copyright 2006 tropicalangel (tropicalangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1120911-To-All-The-Lonely-Hearts