*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1120917-My-Beloved-Husband
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Personal · #1120917
This is a piece of true love and commitment.


I know we have walk through some rough dark roads.

Once enshrouded in darkness in an array of lies and deception to battling your fight with cancer.

Through the rain I sheltered you through the fire I held your hand.

Through the storm I ran with you. I know you really didn’t know, somehow, someway….you lost your way.

You were captured in a wind whirl of emotions to fill the deep rooted hunger in your soul. Blind by all the hurt and pain you embraced in the depths of your heart….. hanging on to your sanity by a thread, searching, trying to fill an emptiness deep in the heart of you.

Did you know I came into your life for a reason? Did you know that the creator of the stars placed me in your path? Did you know that God placed you in mine?

The tears I cried in secret were captured in a golden light of hope.

When you lied there… sick and when you spend sleepless nights sitting outside underneath the stars because your pain was too much to bare.

I was praying silently, “Angels can you hear me, can you take this pain from him?”

I always knew you loved me, I also knew you just couldn’t comprehend how much I loved you.

Did you know that from the time our eyes met in your heart I found rest and my forever home and now after all our trials and tribulations breaking down the walls to reach your heart, in my heart you found your home.


Now I’m mesmerized when I see the love and the passion of the love in your heart for me your wife, your friend and your forever angel here on earth.

Through the rain you shelter me,
Through the fire you hold my hand, through the storm you run with me.

Someday the time will come when one of us will walk through those beautiful gates in heaven to meet the creator of the stars.

Then we will say thank you God for walking us through life’s storms and helping us to grow in your perfect love.

Thank you for being there for the children that were cradled in my womb and for blessing Binky with your heart.

The circle of love begins. I love you my beloved.

Love Your,
Tropical angel


© Copyright 2006 tropicalangel (tropicalangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1120917-My-Beloved-Husband